• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Post your "REAL NAME" thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    My name is pretty sweet.

It's one of the best names I know ever.

Here we go.

My name is McLovin. John.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I think only my PC family knows my somewhat-real name :)

It's Ulrika... but since that doesn't sounds nearly as pretty in English as in Swedish (as somebody actually pointed out here a while ago x3 ) I go by the name Rika here. I liek it :3

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
    Yar, my real name is May, although anyone who properly knows me should know that by now.

People give me nicknames from what May rhymes with.. like.. bay, cay, day, fay, gay.. etc. XD

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    Jorge Salas.

The only thing I like about it is that my last name is a palindrome. No one really calls me by my first name, people I met in real life call me "George", my family calls me a different name altogether and my friends call me Jorfe. I actually get pretty confused when anyone actually calls me by my real name.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    The only special part of my name is Kun, and that's not my surname or my complete first name either.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    My real name shall be written in japanese for your entertainment.

マリカ · ユーン

Note the ri bit is actually suppose to be ly. :x

:D

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Jeffrey Scott

Most people already know this, but I go by Jeff, not Jeffrey >:[ Call me Jeffrey and I shall scalp you. Annnnd... only five or six people from PC know my last name, and that's only because they stalked me on Facebook :x

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back