• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Post your "REAL NAME" thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2016
    Chris! Everybody loves Chris! ^_^

I love my name, but I hate it when people call me by my full name [Christopher]
    That's, like, the longest name in the English language >_>

I wish I was Japanese, so my name could be Kurisu... *dreams*

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    My real name? Well in PC my nickname is Tali and that's how I like it. Nice and short. But people often make a typo and type Tail or Talo instead. Tali is just short for part of my name, which you shouldn't try guess. ;D

However I shall not type my whole real name here because that would be like...unnecessary and stupid.

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    *Sigh* i knew i had to do this at some point... my real name, is actually.. Toblerone. Of course, i was picked on at school...

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2010
    Sarah Klozsko. Though that's not what my birth certificate reads. It says "Samuel Klozsko". Go figure XD

GuardianofAuraGirl

My real name is Nancy and my nickname is Akina which means spring flower in Japanese. I love my nickname!!!

Moonlit Umbreon

Elusive Within The Shadows
    Years
  • My real name's Reneisse (pronounced Reh-Neece). It's made from two names, Renee and Shereice. I haven't seen not one person yet with the exact spelling and pronounciation as I have, so it's quite unique really. My friend also call me Reni for short. ^^

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Carlos here, this must be like, the third time I have mentioned it in similar threads, but whatever, there it is, in case there's someone who still havent learned it (which you should, do it, ASAP)

Have I also mentioned that the name is like a family's tradition? Dont you all hate naming traditions? Meh...

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    Anyone who reads my name carefully might be able to tell, and I KNOW people on the IRC should know by now, because of how I remind them often about it.

It's Chris ^^

Mooshykris

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • My name is Blaziken (Yep, Blaziken *whistles silently to himself*)
    Nah,its actually......*drumroll*..... a secret Its actually Bradley (or Brad :\)

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
  • My name is Bryan, which is actually my middle name 'cause I hate my first name. I was named after my dad, how lazy is that of my parents?

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    My real name is Michael.
    Looks like there's 2 Michael's here, huh Barker. LOL!

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Named after my dad, Humberto Munoz III. I may actually be IV cause there are family rumors my GGfather had his name changed to Humberto before my Gfather was born.

Yes, I am related to the last mexican survivor of WWII :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back