• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resolved: Posting to blog?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Nov 30, 2023
    Hi, I feel really silly because I'm very new to forums, i'm more or a facebook era person lol.

I see there are settings for a blog on my profile, but i can't figure out how to post to my blog. If someone could point me in the right direction on how to do that i would be very grateful!

Secondly, instead I posted to my "wall" i guess? I'm assuming it's just a thread under my profile? If I have a blog I just want to know what the point of the section on my profile is for?! Again i feel silly because i'm sure there is a good reason. I think i just need someone to explain to me how someone would typically use these features.

Thank you!

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    The "wall" thing is what we call visitor messages. They're kinda like PMs/DMs but public. And you can, like you did, post VMs on your own page.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Nov 30, 2023
    I think you go here, but I hear blogs will be going away when the forum updates, and no one really uses them. If you can't make one, you probably don't have enough posts, or something.

Okay I see. Well if they're going away, I'll keep everything as it is. Thanks!

The "wall" thing is what we call visitor messages. They're kinda like PMs/DMs but public. And you can, like you did, post VMs on your own page.

Okay cool, thank you. :)

Back