• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resolved: Posts are just broken and stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo Emolga

Legendary Sky Squirrel
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2016
    Yeah, I'm getting it too. I thought it was just my posts until I saw pretty much everyone's got terribly scrambled. Trying to edit it doesn't help either.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Yeah, it's been added to every post. There was a sliiiiight malfunction. All shall be rectified soon.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    It was re-added. Won't last forever. But it's not breaking coding anymore, which was the issue of this thread.

Lexatom

Blockbuster Advocate
    Years
    Re-added? Now, I'm not a website expert or anything, but was it re-added on its own? Or is someone messing with us?

Vengeful One

I'll put something amazing here eventually...
    Years
    Im pretty sure someone is messing with us, considering it keeps adding the ", broh" to the end of everyones post. I don't think a normal code would do that...

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
    So we're all like the Crabster bros in Cucumber Quest, bro? I don't mind the unintentional reference to my favorite comic.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    Posts are just broken and stuff

just let the good times flow

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back