• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Powers Unknown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Alana walked up to them. She had spotted them from the tree. She kept her cloak hood up so no one could see her face. "Hi. Kinda late to be out. This little mission with Melein as the leader. It seems kinda odd to me. And sorry but no one is my leader."

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    "The Book of Kings? what is that? Please take me and my friends over to see Melein. We want to hear this, right?" I said, turning to the others. "We should check this out first, come on." I slowly walked over to see Melein, wondering if it was her that sent those sparks flying in the air, staining my pants, and getting me grounded. If so, I can't say if I'll actually want to go...

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    i scratched my head. alot had happened since i well before. now, even more had happened. i needed to figure out this fire problem, so i quietly walked away from the group.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    "Come back! Where are you going!" I said when I spotted a figure leaving the crowd. I didn't know who it was, but I'm sure she was one of us. I walked up to Melein and asked, "What are we doing? I don't want to waste my time listening to a story. I'm not even supposed to be out of my house!" I sighed and stepped back, waiting for her. This was getting boring..

Alana

Years
    Alana nodded. "I shouldn't be out either. And this little mission has already had some side effects. We had better turn back the way we were or I'll never be able to go back home. Please let's hurry this up."

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    Prof. Pine said:
    "Yes, this was all profisized by the Great Kings, I have The Book here with me," X said as he was turned into a warrior, with is new look,"Oh great and I liked my old outfit better though..." He had now a red Headband, Black Cloak, Dark armored clothes, A sword and a A Staff with an hour glass,"Now we shall be the warriors and Melen, you must be the leader you are the one who the king's profisized, An Ice Warrior..." With that X handed Melen the Book of the Kings and wlaked away slightly, oh yes one morte thing read the very last page first..." Then he just stood there waiting,"do you accept this great task?"
    OOC: I'm home already. Let's just pretend that happend before I went home.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    Overlord pressed a few icons on his EVA comm.
    "picking up traces of phazon. This proves it!" Overlord muttered shutting off his EVA. "those kids were here."
    "Tracing them was the easy part.....trapping them is a whole new ball game....." Hiki spoke silently to himself while loading his AC50 Ramjet rifle.

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    The next day Melein decided to walk to school. She was still thinking about yesterday. "I can't beleive it. Me? Leader? Good thing it's the weekend.." She walked down to the playground when suddenly someone grabbed her and through her is a bag. "Hey! Let me go!"

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    Overlord covered Melein's mouth so as not to attract attention.
    "Shut you....."
    Without making any sudden movements,Overlord injected a Neuro mutagen into Melein,putting her into a sleep.
    "There,not so hard when you cooperate right?" Overlord muttered with a evil grin on his mask.
    "What do we do with her?" Nuparu,Overlord's henchmen,spoke.
    "Keep her at the shop,and we'll rendevous here later....."
    "Yes sir." Nuparu replied while crrying her away.

Prof. Pine

Hero of Winds and Dreams
    Years
    Tom had heard the yell, somehow and the ran towards the school,"I've got to protect anyone I can even Melein!" With saying that he ran behind something and started trying to get X out,"Good thing we practiced this..." He became X.
    "Okay now I just need to set time back till I find who did this and the track them by having my Staff produce a tracking symbol in the culprit's body," X said rasing his staff,"lucky for him he won't feel it..."
    X then pointed his staff towards the sky,"Time Revese till Melein appears... now hopefully the staff is powerful and I can get her back here just for the time to get the Tracker in the culprit's body, if it is I can do this..."

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    "Sir,EVA's picking up an intense Phazonic reading approaching!" Nuparu replied nervously.
    "What luck,two guardians for the price of one." Overlord muttered.
    "But you dont have any tranquilizers."
    "Then I'll just have to use drastic measures..." Overlord spoke cooly as he pulled out his Vintilage sabre.

Last edited:

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    I watched closely as all that happened, than run away as fast as I could to avoid Hiki from seeing me. That was scary. Is this what this was about? Getting hit by a spark and getting kidnapped by a villan? This wasen't fun at all. I saw Akira somewhere, and I walked up to her. "Akira, you have to watch out! This guy kidnapped Melein, what if we're next...?"

Alana

Years
    Akira looked at her. "Well we won't be next if we stay on gaurd. But we have to help Melein. We can't just leave her in the hands of whoever it is that kiddnapped her. Who knows what he'll do. Come on." She quickly went to where Melein had last been. She pulled down the hood of her cloak so she could see better.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    "Are you sure on what you detected Nuparu?"
    "Erm....yeah,why?" Nuparu sputtered.
    "Cos I dont sense the presense of anything Phazonic or non." Hiki hissed.
    "I could have sworn the readings were off the chart sir!"
    "get her into the van and return to the shop. I'll take care of the bum who's snooping around....." Hiki shouted.
    "Yes Overlord....right away."
    Nuparu loaded Melein into a black Nissan van and started it up.

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    Just as that happend Melein woke up. Cutting the bag with her sharp teeth she escaped and ran when she bumped into Hiki. "So you're ethe one that kidnapped me." She pressed the button to change her into a warrior and she quickly hit him 7 times and ran away.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    ooc: Oh yeah,I changed my power to electricity.

Hiki collapsed from the rapid attack.
    "Tough girl eh?" With this,Overlord charged up a ball of static and flung it at Melein.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Watching people fight usually bored the heck out of me. How boring could it get? You never know. Before you get into it yourself, an urge told me to go. "I don't know about you," I said to Akira, "But I'm going to get away from this place now. They might have seen us already. It's too dangerous..."

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    Melein fell into the bushes and turned herself human again. "It's time to run!"
    She quickly ran back into her house and hid.

Alana

Years
    Akira nodded. "I'm sure they saw us." She looked at the object on her wrist. "I think this is a weapon of some kind. Let's test it out." She walked into the open and aimed. She pressed the buttona dn the thing shot out and cut down a tree then flew around for a minute then came back and attached the her arm again. *sweat bead* "Ok bad idea. I won't do that again unless I have to." She touched it lightly and nothing happened. She looked at her hand and rememebered her usual form. She sighed as she rubbed the green gem. She turned back to herself. "Wow. I guess it has two uses." She grinned. The cloak was also gone. "Now let's help Melein."

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    "Overlord,she's getting away!" Nuparu yelled.
    "Forget it,we'll get her next time....." Overlord cursed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back