• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pre-ordering Black and White?

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
  • I actually went and pre-ordered my own copy of Pokemon Black this Wednesday just gone. I could probably walk in and get it, but pre-ordering always has that somewhat feeling of guarantee that you will get the game and that it won't be sold out, and the fact that there might be a pre-order gift as well is kind of awesome. :D

Years
  • Pre-Ordered

I Pre-Ordered White a few weeks back. I can't wait for this game to come out. Matchmaking is gonna be so epic!!!!

MrGriszell

Madara
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2021
    I wasnt going to but then i realized wait its pokemon so i better not riksk it

soϲks

da grovyle
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2011
    I NEED TO DO IT STILL

...and it comes out in five days @@

blue

gucci
    Years
  • When I went to the Celebi Event on 19th Feb, I pre-ordered, or more made a resevation for Pokémon White and I'm going to pick it up on Friday! only 3 more days :)

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Can't wait til Friday.
    Going to pick up White from Game :D
    3 days to go...!

Exactly what I'm doing, picking up my reserved Pokémon White from GAME, early Friday Morning, 3 days now, seems like it's gone so quick, but now it seems like it's taking forever even though there's a matter of hours to go! :(

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
  • Got the lovely E-Mail this morning saying my copy has been sent and will be at mine soon!

I MIGHT EVEN GET IT EARLY! 8D​

I'm hoping I get mine early too, not getting my hopes up too much mind XD This week seems to be dragging to me though >.>

And I seem to be cursed with new games, I always get some sort of coursework to do when it arrives >.<

ShinyMeowth

Gone forever
    Years
  • I have pre-ordered both of them. I can't wait for those 3 days to pass. What is awesome, is that we have no school this Monday, so I will have a 3-day weekend to dedicate to beating them.

Years
  • just found out that my copy of white has been dispatched to me!!!!! i cannot wait!!! IT'S GUNNA BE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
  • Anyone else's game been dispatched yet? Game dispatched mine this morning! :3

Not long leeeftttt!

Mine hasn't been dispatched yet (Pokemon Black) but I ordered from shopto.net so hopefully it should get dispatched tomorrow, hopefully it should arrive Thursday as I pre ordered Gran Turismo 5 from there and got it a day early so hopefully this might happen with pokemon

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Sold four games and pre-ordered White today. Still need to pay around $20, but it's much better than the original price of $35.

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
  • Mine hasn't been dispatched yet (Pokemon Black) but I ordered from shopto.net so hopefully it should get dispatched tomorrow, hopefully it should arrive Thursday as I pre ordered Gran Turismo 5 from there and got it a day early so hopefully this might happen with pokemon

I normally go ShopTo.net as well, but I remembered that I got Black Ops a day early from Game. So I thought why not try them again XD

If it isn't dispatched or at least gone into processing tonight, I'm sure it will tomorrow :3

Back