• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Prepare for trouble~!! [Team Rocket Fan Club]

Status
Not open for further replies.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years
I'm starting to feel inactive in this club. I need to start posting here more.

What is your favourite Team Rocket disguise?

I liked Jessie disguised as Jessilina and another was when they were trying to help Piplup with it's problems with Gible. I forgot the episode name for it.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
I'm starting to feel inactive in this club. I need to start posting here more.

I liked Jessie disguised as Jessilina and another was when they were trying to help Piplup with it's problems with Gible. I forgot the episode name for it.
What was the disguise? hehe

It's funny, I've not made up my mind whether I found Jessilina cute or retarted-looking xD.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
Latios as in Annie and Oakley? These two aren't Team Rocket members in the Japanese version. I'd like them to though :/. Hey, I've been wondering, are they sisters or not? I read that on some websites, but they sure don't look like siblings.
I knew that, but like you I want them to be, so they are in Team Rocket imo.

It would either have to be the Flaming Moltres costume:
120px-James_Moltres_costume.png

The reverse wedding or well coooooooooooooooool.
180px-TRgirls.jpg

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
The Moltres costume. It is amazing imo.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
I knew that, but like you I want them to be, so they are in Team Rocket imo.

It would either have to be the Flaming Moltres costume:
120px-James_Moltres_costume.png

The reverse wedding or well coooooooooooooooool.
180px-TRgirls.jpg

James is such the coooooolest girl ever ♥! xD Ballerina-James is quite lovely too lmao.

Osha_say_wott?!

osha osha
Years
WHAT?!! YOU'RE FIRED. jk Don't worry. No one has been able to catch that yellow mouse yet. >_>''

Sorry Boss. >.< As soon as I get a clean shirt I will be out in the filled of duty trying to catch the yellow electric rotten.:cer_evil:

B/c I didn't get the answer...
What do you think is the most evil act committed by Team Rocket (not the trio, the organisation as a whole) both in the games and in the Anime?
Anything that involves abusing or hurting Pokémons. Cutting Slowpoke's tail, abusing Mewtwo's power, anytime the captured and imprisoned a Pokémon.

Anytime they wear a pair of glasses to disguise themselves. How can you not know it's them? xD Then they take off their glasses and reveal their TR outfits and it's like; "Woah! It was Team Rocket at all!" Lol. xD

Years
Hello there, could I please join?

Username: Ēfi
Partner: Rattata (I'd only like the one, if that's okay?)

Heheh ^^,
Welcome to TRFC, Efi! You should start off by answering the current topic. :)

Their disguise in The Song of Jigglypuff. They looked like rockstars in there. xD

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021

I remember once, when they were disguising as directors and they were making a variety show. Something like that. Meowth was so cool then, with sunglasses.But of course, I forgot the episode title. My bad here.

miju-kun

soaring
Years
  • Seen May 28, 2014
What do you think is the most evil act committed by Team Rocket (not the trio, the organisation as a whole) both in the games and in the Anime ?

Killing the innocent Marowak and cutting the innocent Slowpoketails..

Jessilina, she's super kawaii in that hairstyle!
180px-Lord_Sir_James_Jamison.png

Or this
250px-Best_Wishes_Team_Rocket.png

Or this
TR_Galactic_Grunts.png

Or this

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
Kestion!
What would happen if the trio managed to steal Pikachu for good?
They'd bring it to the boss, feeling so proud of themselves and he'd reply "I've got loads of Pikachu already losers, go give it back to its owner." I'd feel so sad for them if that happened xP.

Years
I wonder whether Giovanni is still interested in Ash's Pikachu. xD Well, if he is, the Trio would receive an uber Magikarp as a gift from the boss. >_>''

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021

Meowth: Wonderful! I will now act now what the boss would do.
Jessie and James (cuts in): Promotion, promotion, promotion!

Musashi

Nope, that's not me
Years
Hey, can I join? I love Team Rocket!

Partners: Ekans, Meowth

and as for the current topic at hand

I think the boss would laugh at them for spending so many years going after some kid's Pikachu. Really... they aren't super rare in Kanto.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
Hey, can I join? I love Team Rocket!

Partners: Ekans, Meowth

and as for the current topic at hand

I think the boss would laugh at them for spending so many years going after some kid's Pikachu. Really... they aren't super rare in Kanto.
Welcome :3! Are you the Musashi I know? haha

Where did you get your avatar? I like it.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years
Welcome to the club Musashi. You seem familiar; are you from BMGF?

I think the boss would promote them to a higher position if they capture Pikachu.

Osha_say_wott?!

osha osha
Years

They'd take Pikachu to Giovanni then Giovanni would ask them to remind him who they were again. Then the boss would laugh at them for spending so much effort trying to catch a common Pikachu, afterwards he'd get mad for how much money and resources of Team Rocket's the trio spent on just this one little Pikachu.
Or Giovanni would be happy and promote them and the trio dances the night away. :cer_boogie:

Musashi

Nope, that's not me
Years
Welcome to the club Musashi. You seem familiar; are you from BMGF?

Thanks, AshPikastar. I'm not the person you're thinking of. Lol

That was my question actually hihihi. BMGF Musashi was born on May 22 and this one on November 10 (just checked) so I guess not :P.

You are correct. I forgot I had an account here from a billion years ago and recently got back into the Rocket fandom. XD I visit BMGF every now and then, though.

I made the icon from a picture a friend showed me. I don't remember where it was originally, but here's the original image.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back