• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Prepare for trouble~!! [Team Rocket Fan Club]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
I made the icon from a picture a friend showed me. I don't remember where it was originally, but here's the original image.
Do you mean you've drawn that based on another picture or made the icon from that fanart? Sorry haha xD.

Welcome back anyway. I recently came back into my Rocket worshipping too :P. I guess it never leaves you when you get into it.

Musashi

Nope, that's not me
Years
Do you mean you've drawn that based on another picture or made the icon from that fanart? Sorry haha xD.

Welcome back anyway. I recently came back into my Rocket worshipping too :P. I guess it never leaves you when you get into it.

I made the icon from the fanart. XD Once a Rocket, always a Rocket!

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2012
Hey guys, could i please join :)?

Partners: Meowth + Poochyena

What would happen if the trio managed to steal Pikachu for good?

The boss would let the Pikachu go, and make then catch a real pokémon, like a legendary or something!

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
Years
I'm joining. It has always been my dream to be a TR member. :D

Partners: Carvanha and Zubat

What would happen if the trio managed to steal Pikachu for good?

I think Giovanni would just call it trash, and give the Pikachu back. He wouldn't even promote them. He would just mock how long it took them to get one Pikachu.
And then the TR trio would be crushed. ;;

Musashi

Nope, that's not me
Years
Haha ok! Who are your favourite TR members beside Musashi I assume?

Aside from her, Kojiro is my favorite since those two make such a good team. After searching for a long while, I've recently listened to the Mewtwo drama and I really like Miyamoto. She has such a cute personality. I felt quite bad for her in the end, though. D:

When I was a kid, I didn't like Yamato and Kosaburo much but now I like them quite a bit. XD

How about yours?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Figured y'all may be interested in these.

TRi001b.png
th_TRi002.png

th_TRi003.png
th_TRi004.png

th_TRi005.png
th_TRi006b.png

I definitely adore James the most. <3

Last edited:

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
Aside from her, Kojiro is my favorite since those two make such a good team. After searching for a long while, I've recently listened to theMewtwo drama and I really like Miyamoto. She has such a cute personality. I felt quite bad for her in the end, though. D:

When I was a kid, I didn't like Yamato and Kosaburo much but now I like them quite a bit. XD
How about yours?

I love most of them: Jessie, James, Domino, Butch, Cassidy, Miyamoto, Madame Boss, Ariana, Petrel, Giovanni, "Annie" and "Oakley". I don't care much about Basho/Hun and Buson/Attila.

It's funny because I recently found the Mewtwo drama as well. I had been looking for it so much when I was a kid without success :P. I don't think Miya died because we can hear her a couple of times after the avalanche. But it's pretty weird.

I like those fanarts up there, I have most of them on my drive ^o^.

Musashi

Nope, that's not me
Years
I love most of them: Jessie, James, Domino, Butch, Cassidy, Miyamoto, Madame Boss, Ariana, Petrel, Giovanni, "Annie" and "Oakley". I don't care much about Basho/Hun and Buson/Attila.

It's funny because I recently found the Mewtwo drama as well. I had been looking for it so much when I was a kid without success :P. I don't think Miya died because we can hear her a couple of times after the avalanche. But it's pretty weird.

I should've known Jessie and James were two of your favorites by looking at your signature. XD Cute pic! I don't like Attila and Hun too much, either. They just aren't my cup of tea.

I think Miya's still alive, too. It kind of seemed like she was losing her memory and/or going nuts near the end, though. D: For all we know, she's still searching for Mew on that mountain. I think we all know where Musashi got her determination and persistence from. Lol

Last edited:

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
Those are really nice. 8D

I love James and Cassidy the most. For unknown reasons. XD
You can find most of these drawings here:
http://www.flickriver.com/photos/rubyconcream/popular-interesting/

I really like them, except that I believe this artist draws boobs way too big (and she's a girl). I really prefer drawings with normal sized ones haha. Warning: this girl is really into dolls so you gotta search for the art.

Here's one of my favs from her even though it looks a bit like incest :P:

Spoiler:

I think Miya's still alive, too. It kind of seemed like she was losing her memory and/or going nuts near the end, though. D: For all we know, she's still searching for Mew on that mountain. I think we all know where Musashi got her determination and persistence from. Lol

It indeed looks like she's still looking for Mew after 20 years xD. I hope not because that would make her an extremely stupid character and I don't want that. Speaking of like mother like daughter and persistence, have a look at these lol:

Spoiler:

I think I found one on Deviant Art and the other one here http://****yeahjessieandjames.tumblr.com/. Guess the swear word.

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
Years
Spoiler:

I think I found one on Deviant Art and the other one here

LOL. Those are awesome. XD
Love the like mother like daughter one. And how Pikachu's just chilling in the corner.

Musashi

Nope, that's not me
Years
It indeed looks like she's still looking for Mew after 20 years xD. I hope not because that would make her an extremely stupid character and I don't want that. Speaking of like mother like daughter and persistence, have a look at these lol:

Spoiler:

I think I found one on Deviant Art and the other one here http://****yeahjessieandjames.tumblr.com/. Guess the swear word.

Oh man, I got a good laugh from those. XD I've been thinking about contacting the artist of the second picture for permission to recreate that image when I do my Miya cosplay this winter. XD But yeah, I hope she still isn't looking for Mew, either. I like to think she finally gave up and decided to settle down somewhere. There comes a point in life when you've just gotta give it up. lol

I love that tumblr page! I waste so much time on there.

Last edited:

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
Oh man, I got a good laugh from those. XD I've been thinking about contacting the artist of the second picture for permission to recreate that image when I do my Miya cosplay this winter. XD

I love that tumblr page! I waste so much time on there.
Good luck recreating Miya's hair, that's gonna be such a pain XD!

I lose so much time on that webpage as well. I click on pretty fanarts that bring me somewhere that bring me somewhere and it never ends :P.

Years
So umm... is the activity in this group inversely proportional to my activity? 'Cause as soon as I became inactive you guys went on a posting spree. >_>''

Welcome to TRFC all new members! Keep being active like that. n_n

@TSO: Those are really lovely icons! I love the Jessie one for some reason. :p

Annnnd, I have no idea what you guys are talking about rn. :(

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Idek I only came back to give y'all some icons. And thank you. ^_^

Um we seem to be talking about Jessie's mum Miyamoto and the CD drama thingamajig which I have yet to go find.

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
Years
Figured y'all may be interested in these.

TRi001b.png
th_TRi002.png

th_TRi003.png
th_TRi004.png

th_TRi005.png
th_TRi006b.png

I definitely adore James the most. <3

Actually, I like them all. (Jessie and James are my favs though). I completely missed the topic by the way. Anyone care to remind me please? (The last two are, from left to right, Attila and Hun correct? If so, I'm going to LOL so much. I actually have never seen the bottom two in any episode. What episodes are they in anyways?)

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
Actually, I like them all. (Jessie and James are my favs though). I completely missed the topic by the way. Anyone care to remind me please? (The last two are, from left to right, Attila and Hun correct? If so, I'm going to LOL so much. I actually have never seen the bottom two in any episode. What episodes are they in anyways?)

Yep, they have been named Attila and Hun. Hun is the silliest name ever, especially for a guy. He has a female voice in the dub, though lmao... As I earlier said, they should have been named Clyde and Barrow. They both appear in the Pokemon Chronicles/Hoso episodes "Raikou, the Legend of Thunder". If you have not watched the Hosos, you definitely should as Training Daze is one of the best TR centered episodes.

Um we seem to be talking about Jessie's mum Miyamoto and the CD drama thingamajig which I have yet to go find.
I have its translation if you want it, and more *cough*.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Ick, no way! Training Daze contradicts half of what we know about J&J's past from everything else! and plus there is RocketShipping how gross

But um I do want the CD translation and stuff if you don't mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back