• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Press "A" to Pound

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
  • I don't know if I'm part of a minority, but it feels like Pok?mon Sun and Moon has the largest presence of sexual innuendos in its dialogue out of all entries in the series, from your inner monologue wishing your mother was a Miltank to Mallow mentioning white sauce. Which are the weirdest innuendos you read throughout your playthrough? And what are your favorites, for some odd reason?

blue

gucci
    Years
  • oh this is easily my favourite:

Spoiler:

stzy

the battlefield got weird.
    Years
  • When Kukui gets freaky with Rockruff twice before the first challenge.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2017
    Probably the pound thing, but let's not forget about how the MC sniffs beds.

stzy

Years
  • If they know the order in which you chose to fight the Elite Four, why would she think this is second base? To me it just kinda seems like she's referencing a sexual innuendo that people tend to mix up...

Spoiler:

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • Not necessarily an innuendo (More an ascended meme) but Kukui saying 'My body is ready.' before you enter his lab made me laugh.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • Well, there are more sexualized Pokémon (and maybe characters) in this game than any to date.

And the ones mentioned above.

Arjay

#GoStags
    Years
  • There's a Hiker somewhere that says something about the 'size of his area' before you battle him and after the battle he says "In my case, my volume is large in addition to my area!".

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    So I was actually planning on bringing this topic up as a discussion for one of the Su/Mo demo interviews that Achromatic was attempting to set up, sadly it never quite worked out before the game was released, but I really wanted to talk about how I thought the Demo was giving us a "taste" of the inclusion of adult themes and sexual innuendos that were going to be in these games.

The particular one that I couldn't get out of my mind specifically was Plumeria's thong, which was extremely apparent in every walking (strutting?) scene she had in both the demo and the main game. I know that it kind of looks like straps that merge with the rest of her outfit, but seriously... that has to be a thong.
    Also that half covered up tattoo she has, bet you'll never guess where that is drawing your attention to.

stzy

Years
  • So I was actually planning on bringing this topic up as a discussion for one of the Su/Mo demo interviews that Achromatic was attempting to set up, sadly it never quite worked out before the game was released, but I really wanted to talk about how I thought the Demo was giving us a "taste" of the inclusion of adult themes and sexual innuendos that were going to be in these games.

The particular one that I couldn't get out of my mind specifically was Plumeria's thong, which was extremely apparent in every walking (strutting?) scene she had in both the demo and the main game. I know that it kind of looks like straps that merge with the rest of her outfit, but seriously... that has to be a thong.
    Also that half covered up tattoo she has, bet you'll never guess where that is drawing your attention to.

Scantily clad indeed, my friend. And I couldn't remember what she looked like really so I looked her up on google and I don't think it's her thong... but then again idk what else it could be.

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    Scantily clad indeed, my friend. And I couldn't remember what she looked like really so I looked her up on google and I don't think it's her thong... but then again idk what else it could be.

I will admit, sometimes I thought maybe her costume was secretly a onesie that she chose to wore jeans over. Still though... her walking away cinematics are burned into my memory...

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • The Masked Royal mentioning the foursome in the Royal Dome. And let's not forget the "press A to pound" moment at Mallow's trial. There's also the female swimmer remarking that it's hard keeping Poke Balls in her bikini while posing rather seductively.

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2017
    Let's add in the fact Guzma has three pillows on his bed. The game heavily hints that number of pillows indicates number of people sleeping in the bed.

So either Guzma is a pillow hog or someone besides Plumeria shares his bed.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • None? Yeah, none of the dialogue in this game had particularly weirded me/made me laugh/whatnot. But then again I still haven't finished the game yet...

jangocatt

20 Year Veteran
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2017
    How about the slightly darker spot on the crotch of the Team Skull female characters during their cinematic? Shadowing, yeah....

Back