• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Prettiest Profile Contest (February PT Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Might as well enter this contest. I've grown fond of this Profile Theme for the past month.

Please don't ask why I listen to the Vocaloid Bishie song over and over again *shot*

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Oh for the record my profile is Aggron/Lairon/Aron.

It would be much easier to know that it's Pokemon Related if you make your profile image that of a Aggron, Lairon, or Aron. Even a sprite will do for Non-Supporters.

/goes to update the list.
Come Thursday I'll check the list, and notify anyone who is on the list but does not have a Pokemon Profile.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Yup. Everyone who is participating in the PCC have to vote when voting process begins. All votes will go to Forever (which I will give a link to her profile on the first post once voting process does begin).

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 25, 2016
I'll enter.

But only to save Regeneration's life. :L

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
I'm totally confused. If I make my profile keeping in mind the users which use higher resolutions (such as myself), the background gets messed up at lower resolutions and a lot of left side of my background image gets covered up. If I make my profile taking into consideration the people who use low resolutions (like 1024 x 768), my profile seems empty. What should I do? Can someone tell me what res people mostly use?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Use a high resolution profile and take a screenshot for those with a low resolution to click as an alternate link in Tara's main post.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I'd like it if you can make one for lower resolutions, but if it's not possible, then yeah, do what Nica said. Then I'll put it on the first post for others to see.

speaking of which i still need to update the first post. lazy me is lazy.

Years
Oh, Nica. Quit your nagging!
I'm so jealous of everyone else's profiles, and i'm not even a good profile designer like u guise. I don't plan on changing my profile anytime soon, sooo. Ah well, I guess i'm entering

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Alright! First Post finally updated. I'll be going around later today and hunting down any of you all who currently does not have a Pokemon Profile yet.

Ibis

flyin' with Lugia!
Years
Is it too late to join this month's contest? :)

I have my profile ready and I have screenshots (since my monitor's resolution is 1024 x 768) in case people have really large monitors.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
You're like 18 minutes late, and I honestly don't think it matters though, since I've only recieved votes from someone (a day ago? early lol), so yeah only one person has voted, so unless Tara has any issues, I think you can enter :x

Ibis

flyin' with Lugia!
Years
Whoooops! It's still the 18th where I'm at (which I didn't realize until I checked the timestamps on the posts) so I got myself mixed up about the time. If I can't since I'm late, no big deal; I'll enter next time I guess? :) *waits for Tara's answer*

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Just to explain, everyone who entered needs to vote for at least two supporters and at least two members (other than yourself) and PM your votes to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back