• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Prettiest Profile Contest (February PT Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Oh, uh, hey, Nica told me to enter. i never did this before, lets hope i'm doing this right

So, I'd like to enter with the profile I have, since I like it? XD;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
S-So many supporters and staff. XD Alright~ I'll update the list in a minute! :3

/needs to go hunt down some regular members or something!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
S-So many supporters and staff. XD Alright~ I'll update the list in a minute! :3

/needs to go hunt down some regular members or something!

There's more supporters/staff to come. I think I vmed a few other members, so I'll go get some more for you, kay? :)

marcc5m

what
Years
I wasn't going to...but I changed my mind. I'll enter.
Just gotta mess around with my profile a little xD

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
I guess I'll enter, never entered before~

Gerri Shin

  
Years
I suppose i'll enter, I got nica-ninja'd. Though if the prize is the profile designer emblem, I've already got it, and you should disqualify me.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
No. The prize is a different emblem, so those who have already won the other two emblems can participate.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Hey hey hey, look who's gonna join PokéPPC now! Its the loser who lost last time Derozio!

Count me in, guys. :D

moments.

quixotic
Years
Well put me on the participating list. I might see if I have time to change again (if I decide to) before the time period, but this theme should stay (maybe some small tweaks.)

Old School ftw?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back