• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Prism League Discussion (Previously "Our own Pokemon X/Y League")

Leaders/E4 using Pokemon whose Megas change to a different type, yes or no?

• Yes

Votes: 25 75.8%
  • No

Votes: 8 24.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamEternal

Vanished, poof, gone!
Years
  • This

Does anyone object to having 'beta' up by Wednesday of this week? Yes, I know - that's only 2 days, but we've had a while now really. Beta can entail something like challenging leaders / elites in any order, without receiving badges though? Or anything someone else comes up with that sounds better haha.

But yes; Wednesday?
    Ugh... I'm not sure I'd have my temp team ready by then. I've been busy trying to keep up-to-date on things. But I'll try. I'll try.

Btw, I finally got to trying out Showdown. It's cool. I could've used this to plan my X/Y team! But since I'm working on a team already, I'll work on them after.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Ugh... I'm not sure I'd have my temp team ready by then. I've been busy trying to keep up-to-date on things. But I'll try. I'll try.

Btw, I finally got to trying out Showdown. It's cool. I could've used this to plan my X/Y team! But since I'm working on a team already, I'll work on them after.
    Other than EV training, what are the differences that you like?

AdamEternal

Vanished, poof, gone!
    Years
  • Other than EV training, what are the differences that you like?
    In X/Y, I'm basicly developing my team without a plan. Using Showdown, I can easily have a look at everything about the Pokemon I want. They're stats, moves they can learn, their abilities, etc. It's just pick-and-choose. That takes care of a ton of research! Then in X/Y I just need the right items and Pokemon for breeding, time, and I've got my team ready to crush!

(EDIT) Hey, JustTheFix! I see you having a look at our thread! You can't hide from me! (Lol.)

Oblivion Wing

IGN: Havel 3DS Friend Code: 5215-3694-9757
    Years
  • I agree about having the ball rollin' as soon as possible with/without fokko (honestly nothing against him/her) but once we have the league open, we can't lag, and have to show quality to the challengers with how things are going to move in the future thread. AS far as Beta, i know we would be testing it out, but why cant it be official thread, since we are going to test the waters anyway as a prism league?

AdamEternal

Vanished, poof, gone!
    Years
  • Btw, Ferraligator, I'd like it if you would add a link to your Sig.

Spoiler:

Oblivion Wing

Years
  • Btw, Ferraligator, I'd like it if you would add a link to your Sig.

Spoiler:

I would like to add a link to my sig too adam. You see... um... thing is... im not on a computer (yet, give me about 1 1/2 weeks to get my laptop), and cant (or dont know) add a link to where it says "Prism League", since im on my galaxy s5... can you make it a linkz so i canz copy pazte plz? :) thkz in advanzd! :)

AdamEternal

Vanished, poof, gone!
    Years
  • I would like to add a link to my sig too adam. You see... um... thing is... im not on a computer (yet, give me about 1 1/2 weeks to get my laptop), and cant (or dont know) add a link to where it says "Prism League", since im on my galaxy s5... can you make it a linkz so i canz copy pazte plz? :) thkz in advanzd! :)

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
    Years
  • Wednesday sounds about wonderful given how much time and planning has been taken into account already, so if you're all ready then go ahead and start a beta~ ... Ah yes, this is also my first time posting here :P But I've been stalking this long enough to be particularly hyped to no end, and I'd say you should get the ball rolling as a test course of sorts, a test lap if you may. See how it all works, fix what doesn't, arrange availability, time-zones and whatnot, test the teams against the challengers, fix the teams, then test them again, make a pretty thread and pretty badges and kick the butt of everyone daring to step in!

Gotta finish building a team for tackling this, tho. Got a fairy/poison-ish core based on Whimsicott and Gliscor that I've been trying to run for a while and this gives me an excuse to stop being lazy about it and get it finished already :3

Last edited:

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Yes, basically quote the above. Or, to do it manually, type [.url=link here]this[/url] without the period (it appears like this) and you're all set. :)

EDIT: So, Chalifoux, you reveal yourself.

AdamEternal

Vanished, poof, gone!
    Years
  • Chalifoux, your sig freaks the living hell out of me.

(EDIT) Zekrom, I'll remind you to try to keep that post I linked to on the OP updated. It's not including the Es/GLs. Now be a good minion, and update. I'll give you a cookie.

Last edited:

AdamEternal

Vanished, poof, gone!
    Years
  • (url="https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=8366703#8366703")Replace me. Also replace "(" with "[", and ")" with "]". Is there a way to show BBcode without doing stupid stuff like this?(/url)
    /\
    |
    Does that help?

(EDIT) Thanks, Euphoric. Your way is much simpler. Stupid me.
    (EDIT2) Also, I haaaate the time when the Global Link is down for maintenance. I did some math, and in Pacific time, it's down on Mondays from 5 PM to 9 PM. That is incredibly inconvenient for me. Maybe not for the Japanese, but it is for us in my timezone!

Last edited:

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
    Years
  • Is there a way to show BBcode without doing stupid stuff like this?

There indeed is, just wrap some [noparse][/noparse] tags around the coding you want to show, the whole code being between the two tags.

So instead of having text showing up as herpderp.com it shows like the following:
    [url]herpderp.com[/url]

;]

Oblivion Wing

Years
  • I just copy the text without quoting lol. I know once i get my laptop I'll be able to do it. I tried the ways you guys posted and doesnt work still :/

AdamEternal

Vanished, poof, gone!
    Years
  • I just copy the text without quoting lol. I know once i get my laptop I'll be able to do it. I tried the ways you guys posted and doesnt work still :/
    Using Chalifoux's noparse thing (which, btw, I thank you a million for, Chalifoux), I can tell you that this should work perfectly:

[url=https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=8366703#8366703]put stoof in heir lol[/url]
    put stoof in heir lol

Last edited:

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    (EDIT2) Also, I haaaate the time when the Global Link is down for maintenance. I did some math, and in Pacific time, it's down on Mondays from 5 PM to 9 PM. That is incredibly inconvenient for me. Maybe not for the Japanese, but it is for us in my timezone!
    Welcome to Nintendo, where if you aren't Japanese, **** you.

I agree with you, it seems like that sometimes. North America is hit by it in the afternoon. At least it's back in the evening.

Oblivion Wing

Years
  • I see you have helped the ghost/dark gym leader of the prism league. Where thou's fate shall be revealed, click my sig... go on... i dare ya (:<

AdamEternal

Vanished, poof, gone!
    Years
  • I see you have helped the ghost/dark gym leader of the prism league. Where thou's fate shall be revealed, click my sig... go on... i dare ya (:<
    I clicked it. The only out-of-place thing was that Hex Maniac that appeared behind me from nowhere, walked away, and said "No... Your not the one..." or something like that.

Oblivion Wing

Years
  • I clicked it. The only out-of-place thing was that Hex Maniac that appeared behind me from nowhere, walked away, and said "No... Your not the one..." or something like that.

Oh haha i did that thing in game too! Loved it, but what/how is gamefreak going to use that? That'll be great if they can continue that in pokemon Z or x2y2....

On another note, so wednesday we'll have another thread for sure? It would be tentacool if we could have one of the mods sticky it in the BTB on top so people see it... also, i would like there not to be a rotation of types, i like mine? Or at least there to be rotation for people who wants there to be one...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back