• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Prism League Discussion (Previously "Our own Pokemon X/Y League")

Leaders/E4 using Pokemon whose Megas change to a different type, yes or no?

• Yes

Votes: 25 75.8%
  • No

Votes: 8 24.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ingosmex

Prism League Associate
Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2015
    Hi, would like to join this league for the showdown division.

I picked Normal and Ice for my typings!

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
    Years
  • Aight, if you can vouch for him it's all good. Just don't want any more absantee members lol

Normal ice then eh- what does that even leave us with? Someone who's able and feels like doing something could update Zekroms OP with the three new typings, as well as the types remaining list. If it gets to where any new leader only has 2 types to choose from we should probably reset it or something.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Normal ice then eh- what does that even leave us with? Someone who's able and feels like doing something could update Zekroms OP with the three new typings, as well as the types remaining list. If it gets to where any new leader only has 2 types to choose from we should probably reset it or something.
    Ask and thou shalt receive. Fokko remains crossed for now, but if she does return to the forum (not a topic discussion here) we'll go from there. I've removed numbers.

- Exile: Steel/Flying
    - Euphoric: Dragon/Bug
    - Polar Spectrum: Flying/Fighting
    - Zekrom: Fire/ Rock
    - Charizard Man: Ground/Dragon
    - TGM: Water/Ground
    - Fokko: Grass/Fire
    - Cyclone: Dark/Fairy
    - enigma: Fairy/Steel
    - BlueBoi: Ice / Ghost
    - AdamEternal: Electric/Psychic
    - Falkbalk: Rock (second skipped)
    - Ultraviolence: Bug/Water
    - Ferraligator: Ghost/Dark
    - Ozymandias: Psychic/Electric
    - Tetra: Poison/Fire
    - Cobra Commander: Fighting/Grass
    - Ingosmex: Normal/Ice

Remaining first pick: Grass (isn't that ironic since that was Fokko's?). Remaining second picks: Normal and Poison.

We need to split it by who's playing where. That would be ideal. Then determine what's available on each half, allow a couple to change if it would improve their team, and go from there.

No, I'm not changing mine at this point, it's just an idea.

Oblivion Wing

IGN: Havel 3DS Friend Code: 5215-3694-9757
    Years
  • I have been lurking through this thread like a ghost... (no pun intended)...

And it seems like we are slowly, but surely. Me likes.

Hopefully this weekend it will all be good to go. I know that I'm gonna be tight with college and work, and i just moved out with my wife, but I'll deffo make time for this as a gym leader and commitent for the PC.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    What divisions are Tetra and Cobra Commander playing in?

AdamEternal

Vanished, poof, gone!
    Years
  • Normal and poison are both really potent types, I'm honestly surprised they wre both left up there both times. You could still be fire and poison though :3
    People find Normal uninteresting, even though they're versatile. But on the more tactical side, a surprising amount of non-poison types can learn Toxic. You only really want Poison types if you want to make the most of Poison status condition.

Ask and thou shalt receive. Fokko remains crossed for now, but if she does return to the forum (not a topic discussion here) we'll go from there. I've removed numbers.

- Exile: Steel/Flying
    - Euphoric: Dragon/Bug
    - Polar Spectrum: Flying/Fighting
    - Zekrom: Fire/ Rock
    - Charizard Man: Ground/Dragon
    - TGM: Water/Ground
    - Fokko: Grass/Fire
    - Cyclone: Dark/Fairy
    - enigma: Fairy/Steel
    - BlueBoi: Ice / Ghost
    - AdamEternal: Electric/Psychic
    - Falkbalk: Rock (second skipped)
    - Ultraviolence: Bug/Water
    - Ferraligator: Ghost/Dark
    - Ozymandias: Psychic/Electric
    - Tetra: Poison/Fire
    - Cobra Commander: Fighting/Grass
    - Ingosmex: Normal/Ice

Remaining first pick: Grass (isn't that ironic since that was Fokko's?). Remaining second picks: Normal and Poison.
    Thanks for this!

Polar Spectrum

Years
  • What divisions are Tetra and Cobra Commander playing in?

Both in 3ds / XY. Cobra correct me if I'm wrong, but I know Tetra is breeding right now which means cartridge.

People find Normal uninteresting, even though they're versatile. But on the more tactical side, a surprising amount of non-poison types can learn Toxic. You only really want Poison types if you want to make the most of Poison status condition.

Thanks for this!

Lol I think just about everything gets toxic actually mate, poison types just can't miss with toxic

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Also, while I won't discuss anything here, there is a chance that Fokko can return. I'm going to leave it at that for now and insist she remain simply crossed out. Anything else regarding that will be discussed outside this thread as this isn't the place for it, but I'm familiar with the situation getting updates from Fokko directly on what's going on. The one thing I got a laugh at is that there was a 3DS destroyed in that household today, and it wasn't the one belonging to Fokko. {XD}

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    I think for now we're better off moving on without her to get the league rolling
    I agree on the principle that, in the next two weeks, we need to be rolling. With that said, back to getting a properly bred Mawile ready. Still breeding for Eggs. I'm going to try it out somewhere. I may be hated for it. {XD}

Polar Spectrum

Years
  • I think for now we're better off moving on without her to get the league rolling

This

Does anyone object to having 'beta' up by Wednesday of this week? Yes, I know - that's only 2 days, but we've had a while now really. Beta can entail something like challenging leaders / elites in any order, without receiving badges though? Or anything someone else comes up with that sounds better haha.

But yes; Wednesday?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    This

Does anyone object to having 'beta' up by Wednesday of this week? Yes, I know - that's only 2 days, but we've had a while now really. Beta can entail something like challenging leaders / elites in any order, without receiving badges though? Or anything someone else comes up with that sounds better haha.

But yes; Wednesday?
    Wednesday is fine by me. My team's been pretty much ready (Showdown makes making teams and changing them easy :p). I'd rather that we have the badges ready to go first though; how's Cakesu's progress on those?

I should probably make an emblem for Champions.....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back