• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Prism League Discussion (Previously "Our own Pokemon X/Y League")

Leaders/E4 using Pokemon whose Megas change to a different type, yes or no?

• Yes

Votes: 25 75.8%
  • No

Votes: 8 24.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2016
    Sorry for the long absence. I'm officially back from vacation, got all my life sh** in order and now I'm ready for...this...Have I missed anything important besides us finally getting a name?

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Sorry for the long absence. I'm officially back from vacation, got all my life sh** in order and now I'm ready for...this...Have I missed anything important besides us finally getting a name?
    Other than someone getting temporarily banned for a while and causing a necessary re-org in the standings? No, not really.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    More OP editing:

Spoiler:

Basically all I did was add Tetra, Cobra, and Ingo to the list. Just kinda thew them in wherever on the lists, so if there's some problem with their placements, do tell me. Also tell me if I forgot to add or modify something we talked about previously.

Zekrom, I'll remind you to try to keep that post I linked to on the OP updated. It's not including the Es/GLs. Now be a good minion, and update. I'll give you a cookie.
    Can I haz cookie now?

You have to update the link on the first post of this thread yourself, btw, i can't do that

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Heyuh, um- about falkbalk. I havvvve not recieved any contact back from 'em
    Yeeeeeah, I was thinking if he doesn't say something by sometime tomorrow, I'm taking him off the roster.

Also, I made the emblems to be awarded to people who become Champions, and wanted to see what y'all think before I tell the admins to upload it. I kinda need to see what they look like too; not sure if they're too small or not. Here they are:

Prism League Champion
    Congratulations on kicking ass in the Prism League and entering the Hall of Fame!

Prism League Champion
    Congratulations on kicking ass in the Prism League and entering the Hall of Fame!

How are they? And which one should be used (can only go with one)?

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Also, I made the emblems to be awarded to people who become Champions, and wanted to see what y'all think before I tell the admins to upload it. I kinda need to see what they look like too; not sure if they're too small or not. Here they are:

Prism League Champion

How are they? And which one should be used (can only go with one)?
    Though I like the first one, it seems a little bitmappish if you will. The way the rainbow jumps up a few pixels in makes it look 8-bit. Based on that, I'd choose the second one.

And anyone who wants to help me with battle advice, I'm sorely in need of it, I think. At the same time, I have to remember that Polar is Elite Four ATM, so battling him is indeed a challenge.

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
    Years
  • I think the rainbow in the first one is supposed to jump a bit - since it's an apparent play on Nyan Cat. Also, a very graphical day for Prism League indeed - check out what the wonderful Cakesu just dropped for us

If they all look that good, we're about to have some of the most top notch upbadges for any mock up league around I think.

And Cyclone, best way to get better is just battle a lot. Battle and learn, win or lose you'll gain personal experience - and you'll familiarize yourself with pokemon's typing, stats, common builds, roles, weaknesses, all that. Once you're good enough, you should be able to see a pokemon on a competitive players team, and already be able to call out its most likely EV investments, moveset, ability, and function.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    I think the rainbow in the first one is supposed to jump a bit - since it's an apparent play on Nyan Cat. Also, a very graphical day for Prism League indeed - check out what the wonderful Cakesu just dropped for us

If they all look that good, we're about to have some of the most top notch upbadges for any mock up league around I think.
    Is that the Dark/Fairy one? Seems like it by the colours. I was expecting small images, the type that can appear in line with text in a post. That's kinda cool, too; a Fairy's wings with a Dark bridge in the middle. I could even see that on someone's head.

And Cyclone, best way to get better is just battle a lot. Battle and learn, win or lose you'll gain personal experience - and you'll familiarize yourself with pokemon's typing, stats, common builds, roles, weaknesses, all that. Once you're good enough, you should be able to see a pokemon on a competitive players team, and already be able to call out its most likely EV investments, moveset, ability, and function.
    Yeah, that's why I want to get some other fights in. Fokko might want to battle me later, too, to see what they're like; if so, I'll get that challenge while online. Based on the prelims, that won't go well for me. {XD}

Years
  • Looks really cool. Nice job cakesu if youre reading this! Also ive built my squad + may be able to contribute graphically if i can get access to photoshop again

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Looks really cool. Nice job cakesu if youre reading this! Also ive built my squad + may be able to contribute graphically if i can get access to photoshop again

Thanks ! I'm glad you like it. c:

Is that the Dark/Fairy one? Seems like it by the colours. I was expecting small images, the type that can appear in line with text in a post. That's kinda cool, too; a Fairy's wings with a Dark bridge in the middle. I could even see that on someone's head.

Well, that could've been a potential dark/fairy badge, but that's the fairy/steel one, actually. ^w^' Couldn't think of anything better, despite re-designing over and over. And my family driving me crazy. xD

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Well, that could've been a potential dark/fairy badge, but that's the fairy/steel one, actually. ^w^' Couldn't think of anything better, despite re-designing over and over. And my family driving me crazy. xD
    Well, I had a 50% chance when I recognized the Fairy wings. :P I can see the Steel reference on the bottom of the wings, though.

TGM

Lunar Silhouette
    Years
  • Thanks ! I'm glad you like it. c:

Yo- that bade is legit :3

can't wait to see what you come up with for the others

Euphoric

Indefatigable
    Years
  • It feels great to finally have all the types sorted out, haha.

Also that badge looks amazing, I can't wait to see mine (do the Elites even get badges? I'm not sure, but I hope so).

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    It feels great to finally have all the types sorted out, haha.

Also that badge looks amazing, I can't wait to see mine (do the Elites even get badges? I'm not sure, but I hope so).
    I think the E4 get "emblems".

AdamEternal

Vanished, poof, gone!
    Years
  • My Internet shat on me before I could post this long post. I'll keep the summary of what I was going to post short.

About those Champion Emblems: It'd be better if the emblems didn't feature one game mascot of a generation. It'd be better if it was a mythical as well, such as Victini. I say Victini because it symbolises victory, and the Champion has had victory over the League. But if I had to choose one of those emblems, I would choose the one that's not Nyan Cat style. :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back