• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Prism League Discussion (Previously "Our own Pokemon X/Y League")

Leaders/E4 using Pokemon whose Megas change to a different type, yes or no?

• Yes

Votes: 25 75.8%
  • No

Votes: 8 24.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I already said that I'm in for the qualifier battles, so here's both my 3DS info and my Showdown name for y'all:

3DS FC: 0619-4178-0907
    IGN: Stella
    Battler Server name: Zekrom52

I can do either battle format, so hit me up with a VM or PM when you guys wanna battle.

TGM

Lunar Silhouette
    Years
  • Yo, if anyone on Cartridge wants to battle today, hit me up on here or with a VM or PM, I should be available pretty much all day.

3DS FC: 4356-0447-3309

Last edited:

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    I'm starting to have a power cord connector issue, might soon be without my system for two weeks. That might hamper me, but for the time being I'm curious. Have yet to battle much online and lost when I did (you try fighting a 6IV Zygarde), but did manage to test the same person down to a final hit in a 1 on 1; if he stayed asleep, I had the win with a type disadvantage. I'd love to put together a team around a type and challenge someone to beat me.

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
    Years
  • Spot open for (X/Y)? Would love to participate

Cool - glad to have ya mate :D added your name to the competitor list.

I already said that I'm in for the qualifier battles, so here's both my 3DS info and my Showdown name for y'all:

3DS FC: 0619-4178-0907
    IGN: Stella
    Battler Server name: Zekrom52

I can do either battle format, so hit me up with a VM or PM when you guys wanna battle.

I'll try and get you today - you play singles right? Mind having 1 singles and 1 doubles with me? If someone wins both we won't really need a third one, but I suppose I can do singles for the tiebreaker if it comes to that and you'd prefer it. ^^

Yo, if anyone on Cartridge wants to battle today, hit me up on here or with a VM or PM, I should be available pretty much all day.

3DS FC: 4356-0447-3309

I'll battle you in a few moments here hopefully, I think you and I are on the same page for format.

I'm starting to have a power cord connector issue, might soon be without my system for two weeks. That might hamper me, but for the time being I'm curious. Have yet to battle much online and lost when I did (you try fighting a 6IV Zygarde), but did manage to test the same person down to a final hit in a 1 on 1; if he stayed asleep, I had the win with a type disadvantage. I'd love to put together a team around a type and challenge someone to beat me.

Want me to add you to the candidates list for X/Y mate? :D Love to have youuuu!

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I'll try and get you today - you play singles right? Mind having 1 singles and 1 doubles with me? If someone wins both we won't really need a third one, but I suppose I can do singles for the tiebreaker if it comes to that and you'd prefer it. ^^
    I'll be ready to battle in a little bit. And yeah, I play singles (and I very much prefer singles to doubles, but I also do rotations), but I could do a doubles match if you want to as well.

srinator

Ok cool, it would be helpful if you could or anyone who is going to battle me drop me a vm, since I will be a bit busy from now on. After the cm I will try and fix up a time so we can battle

Years
  • If anyone wants to battle im antebellum on the server, although a bracket might be more efficient. In game I might need a bit to get a team ready but if anyone still wants to my fc is in my profile/postbit

Oblivion Wing

IGN: Havel 3DS Friend Code: 5215-3694-9757
    Years
  • If anyone wants to battle im antebellum on the server, although a bracket might be more efficient. In game I might need a bit to get a team ready but if anyone still wants to my fc is in my profile/postbit

What is it that we are doing exactly? Qualifications?

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
    Years
  • I'll be ready to battle in a little bit. And yeah, I play singles (and I very much prefer singles to doubles, but I also do rotations), but I could do a doubles match if you want to as well.

Alright thanks ~ all my pokemon are built for what most people call VGC, which as I understand isn't nearly as popular on the simulators - so I'm expecting to have to play outside my element here a bunch. :P Hopefully most people will meet me halfway on that hahah.

3DS Friend Code and IGN in my sig, ill be ready whenever (:

Nice - I'll play you in a bit, after TGM and Zekrom aye?

So what do i do to qualify for gym spot? Hehe
    What is it that we are doing exactly? Qualifications?

I swear to Arceus lol

We're doing qualifiers. To determine placement in the league.

Hit me up on Skype when you wanna

I'll hit you up after after Zekrom - shouldn't be too long. :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back