• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pro Wrestling Discussion Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vernikova

Banned
Years
  • The Hardys? Better than the Undertaker vs. Shawn Micheals? I'm sorry but I have to disagree with you Tank. If anything, this match gave WrestleMania 25 the little respect that it has. Along with the MiTB match.

galford3427

One shall stand One shall fall
    Years
  • I have to disagree Tank, also I don't think it was a swanton he tried to hit. I think it was just a regular senton off the ladder. I could be wrong.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Oh no! i missed Wrestlemania!
    So who won between the hardys?
    and what about Shawn Michaels And Undertaker :O

For the Hardys, Matt won. Jeff missed a Senton of a ladder, and that resulted in a Twist of Fate.

Undertaker won of course. His streak must live on! xD

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Probably, seeing that Wrestlmania is where things are decided, but then again, in like 2 weeks, theres gonna be a 6 man tag team match (HHH & Jeff &Cena vs. Edge & Big Show & Matt) so you never truley know..
    I wanted Taker to win. Why? Because 16 seems like a wierd number to end a streak. Make it like 20 or something. xD

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Lolz, my thoughts exactly. I was thinking something would happen along the lines of the Royal Ruble 3 years ago. Sweet Chin misses, reversed into a chokeslam or sometihng like that. xD

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
  • HBK Thinking About Retirement, Details On Batista's Early Return
    By Michael Bluth

Credit: F4WOnline.com, PWInsider.com

-- This week on WWE Raw, Batista made a surprise return to television, coming to the aid of Triple H to fend off a beatdown from the Legacy. Batista had been out of action for several months due to injury and returned way ahead of schedule. The Animal recently approached WWE officials and told them he was ready to return immediately. He has been working out at FCW in Tampa to shake off any ring rust.

-- DH Smith has bleached his hair blonde. He's rumored to join Legacy upon his return to television.

-- Shawn Michaels is reportedly looking to start winding down his illustrious in-ring career after next year's WrestleMania. While he would likely still wrestle after that on a very reduced schedule, he is looking to stop wrestling full-time next year and wants to spend more time with his sons as they grow up.

Update On WWE Announcer Situation, WWE Lowers Enhancement Pay
    By Daniel Pena

sources: Wrestling Observer Newsletter, PWInsider.com

-- As noted earlier, the DirecTV guide is listing Kevin Kelly as the host of WWE Superstars, which premieres one week from now on WGN America at 8:00 p.m. In an update on the story, Kelly is telling people he will not be hosting the show.

-- There was a lot of discussion this past weekend among independent wrestlers in regards to the much lower rate WWE was willing to offer talents to come in and work as security and extras. As a result, some of the more established indy talents passed on the offer to work WrestleMania, which opened the door for greener talents — some of whom were described as disrespectful of the wrestling business.

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
  • Update on a sad report

Cause Of Death Revealed In Passing Of Andrew "Test" Martin
    By Daniel Pena

According to The Sun out of the UK, former WWE wrestler Andrew "Test" Martin died after overdosing on the painkiller known as "Hillbilly heroin."

The Hillsborough County Medical Examiner out of Tampa announced his cause of death as Oxycodone intoxication as a result of an accidental overdose.

Oxycodone is an addictive ingredient found in the painkillers OxyContin, Percoset and Percoden.

Martin was found dead in his Tampa apartment just four days shy of his 34th birthday on March 14, 2009 after a neighbor reported that he had appeared motionless for several hours.

The pill, dubbed "Hillbilly heroin," was also linked to the death of fellow wrestler "Sensational" Sherri Martel, not to mention Oscar-winning actor Heath Ledger.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • I knew it had to do with painkillers. If it was drugs, then this would be all over the news.

Sherii? I still remember her. :O [ignores Heath] Again, I offer my condolences for the recently deceased. I hope that their families and fans everywhere would remember them (most likely not).

Mr. Wrestlemania is retiring? Well, I'll say that he should deserve one last match at Wrestlemania before walking away. The same should go for 'Taker. I seriously thought that this would be their last year. Lol.

23Q

Years
  • Test died :O
    reallly?
    well, i never believe wrestlers die.
    i think they just retire, but want their reputation at the highest
    example, eddy guerero

Years
  • His heart was weakened from the lifestyle he used to live. Thus, it failed. Totally sucks; he was a the peak of his career too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back