• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sports Pro Wrestling

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
Will quickly mention that the security at the last AEW collision event was negligent. Venue staff yelled and rushed me through without bothering to check any of my things. Same with others behind me.

Other pro wrestling events (including AEW) have taken safety more seriously. Do better.

Years
Will quickly mention that the security at the last AEW collision event was negligent. Venue staff yelled and rushed me through without bothering to check any of my things. Same with others behind me.

Other pro wrestling events (including AEW) have taken safety more seriously. Do better.
Oh wow that's not cool at all. You should complain to the organisers, it's not right that they put you and everyone else in danger 😠

Years

That is crazy, and yelling at the fans. Unacceptable.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
Years
Sasha Banks is set to make her debut in AEW tonight. Obviously that won't be her name. Her name will likely be Mercedes Mone.

I can't wait for the (seemingly) inevitable report we probably get in a couple of months where she is complaining about her TV time. I will have no sympathy in any way whatsoever.

I'm not saying this will actually happen... but... I'm just saying.

Years
Viewership declined throughout dynamite after Mercedes Mone's debut at the beginning of the show, and they are seemingly having her go after the tbs championship. Probably should have had the world title match be the main event since the main event of big business lots of people turned the channel.

Back