• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Problem Solving: Pokémon Style!

Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    I think my Gardevoir can teleport you out.
    I wish I could turn into a mermaid and back whenever I want.
    (and no, there is no move that turns the target into a steel type)

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • How about Zoroark granting you the illusion of being a mermaid whenever you want? Okay, maybe that sounds a little unsafe

Now, which Pokémon can help me get all these watercolour paintings done on time?

Years
  • Grafaiai can help you! Just make sure you're always wearing gloves when touching the paint =3

My foot has fallen asleep from the weight of my cat sleeping on it.

Years
  • Espurr will make them levitate in the air so you can run away from them! or take your time yeeting them into Black Holes :fufu:
    Spoiler:

I could use a cheery Pokemon to help liven up the place =3

Years
  • Here's my bag, just take your time and grab something that will help you =3
    Spoiler:

There's a sleeping Snorlax right outside my house, blocking the door out. D=

Years
  • *Calls a team of Machoke and Machamp workers*
    Hello, there is this poor Glaceon who has their door blocked by a Snorlax. I would like you to come and make a new door next to it to solve this problem. We would not want to disturb this poor Snorlax's sleep now, would we ?

Help! The street I live in is invaded by paparazzi! I want to get back home, but I am out of Max Repels!

Years
  • "Greetings press mosquitos! I have deigned to grace you with my presence, now worship me or become popsicles!"
    Spoiler:

*Whispers* Psst... FCG... quick, while I got them distracted!

The Shuppet keep harassing poor Chimecho, but there's too many for me to keep them at bay, someone please help D=

Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    The Liepards will use Dark Pulse to get rid of them.
    I wish I could watch youkai watch episode 197 in Japanese at its normal speed with no audio corruption

Years
  • Ok, let me go in the virtual world with Porygon, and we will remove all corruption with Beam moves!

Help! I need to go back in time to re-watch some of my long lost game replays! ... They were so good!

Years
  • Just hop on!
    Spoiler:

Oops. I forgot I had dinner guests and don't have enough food. What Pokemon would be a darling and help me out?

Attachments

• Problem Solving: Pokémon Style!
      gardialga.png
      49.5 KB · Views: 13

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • I think we have a vending machine that can provide you guys, and this Klinklang looks like it can power that up.

…or not. It got stuck. Anyone can help fix the vending machine in any way?

Years
  • Machamp can forcibly tear the Vending Machine apart for free food to free the Klingklang.
    Or Machamp could just faint the Klingklang so it can be caught or goes back to it's ball.

But an Officer Jenny saw it happen... perhaps a Pokemon could help calm her down or explain the situation to her?

Years
  • Sounds like a job for Rotom...
    there's no sensitive/classified info on it right? It can be a bit mischievous.

I could use some help calming down a fight between my family members =\

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Seems well-suited to Sylveon. Reduces hostility with its ribbons. Hopefully moves them past that initial angry rush and places them in a mindset to talk to each other calmly. Also learns Tickle. Breaks up ill feelings that way too.

Broke a window with an errant Focus Blast. What would help here?

Years
  • Perhaps a Hoopa could turn the window into a portal to another world or time? 🤔

Just hand Indeedee your wallet and it will fetch you a new window and install it for you =D

I dropped something while walking across a bridge and it fell into the water D=

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Ask a Gallade. Excels at Coaching and Future Sight. Knows how to train you and what you need to avoid. Sets you up for success.

Grows a bit bored of eating basic rice. Is there any way to spice it up or otherwise improve it?

Back