• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Professor Bob's Breeding Center

Though there is already a rate system, i'm curious: How would you rate my thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    i do like hunting for Shiny Pokémon, but i kind of liked the excitement in the earlier days (G/S/C), when you'd just be walking in the grass and then *poof* there's a shiny! yeah...i'm kind of an "old timer" in most ways when it comes to Pokémon. lol

super onii chan

I think I'm here to stay
    Years
    i do like hunting for Shiny Pokémon, but i kind of liked the excitement in the earlier days (G/S/C), when you'd just be walking in the grass and then *poof* there's a shiny! yeah...i'm kind of an "old timer" in most ways when it comes to Pokémon. lol

i use to have crystal a shiny venot pop up i had no idea that a shiny was until this generation, i caught it etc. and i figuared out that red gyarados was shiny to lol

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    lol i remember one day on Gold when i had found the Pink Butterfree, and its just kind of like "what the crap?!". lol then talking to one of the towns people (i think in Goldenrod) talking about shiny Pokémon...never did find it again... :'( lol

Moonlit Umbreon

Elusive Within The Shadows
    Years
    I'm so glad your girlfriend is making a fast recovery Prof. Bob, I hope she's all completely better soon, she's still young and has the rest of her life to live, and she's really blessed to have a caring guy like you to be there for her. =D

[O.O]! You almost gave me a heart attack when you said you'd take something as low as Bidoof!!! xD So would you like Rayquaza, Kyogre, or Groudon, or all three? You choose. =)

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Welcome back, Professor Bob! I was starting to worry the biggest trade/breding center in the forums was going to die out.. thanks Shinyhunter as well for returining back, people were asking and ASKING for Pokémon that i didn't have..

Anyway, Prof. Bob, is it me, or are you insanely unlucky? First the guy from your work has a heart attack, then your girlfriend has a stroke.. i'm glad she's making a good recovery though. You don't have to be sorry, your personal life comes before the breeding center. Happy 1 year anniversery, and let's see if we can keep it going for ANOTHER year!

I have also collected a few more shinies.. shiny Doduo, Palkia, Nincada, Ninjask, Shedinja and Starly, and a few more which i've porbably forgotten about! I used to have a UT shiny Ho-oh, but i lost it trying to clone it over wi-fi.. grr! Shinyhunter, i'm sure i could get my shiny Palkia cloned for you, if you would like one!

Last edited:

Toblerone

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    I've got a special anniversary giveaway for the first person to say tommorow, but today i can giveaway a level 52 scyther, or a mystery egg. Interested?

Toblerone

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    That's all taken care of! My FC is 4510-9872-4341. What's yours?

Toblerone

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Keep trying to get onto the trade window, this happens sometimes..

knightkul

Underpowered tactics
    Years
    does anyone eant to get rid of some eggs?
    i can take 5 of them if you want
    and toblerone can i have the suprize egg?
    Pm me for both of the things if you can

Kit-Tsukasa

Shiny Mew and Espeon Lover
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    I've got a special anniversary giveaway for the first person to say tommorow, but today i can giveaway a level 52 scyther, or a mystery egg. Interested?

"Tomorrow" lol

I don't have much to offer to the breeders in this thread in terms of rarity, but hopefully someone will be generous to offer some of these:
    Good IVs for the following (shiny preferably and all hatched please, but I probably don't have anything useful to trade :():
    -Timid Female Eevee
    -Bold Male Eevee
    -Adamant or Modest Riolu
    -Modest Staryu
    -Adamant Elekid (With Ice Punch and Cross Chop)
    -Timid Gastly
    -Adamant Ralts
    -Modest Female Ralts

I can however probably add a few pokemon to the list through these trades so please let me know :)

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    Moonlit Umbreon - seriously, i'll take anything, and yes, even a Bidoof. no worries. :)

Toblerone - i'll have to make clones for you when i have the Wi-Fi Adapter/Wireless Router (whichever comes first, lol). and...thanks. i know i must be farely lucky, lol. she still gets confused with some simple instructions, but i think she'll do ok, though. i was hoping she'd be home by the end of the week, but i have a feeling she won't be... :'( oh well...

knightkul - let me see what i have. i think i might have some eggs....maybe... if not, i'll just make some random ones for you. :D

2B a master - let me see what i have. i know i have a couple, but not sure if either are Adamant.

Kit-Tsukasa - again, let me see what i have. i might be able to help, but not sure. :D

Toblerone

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Thanks Bob. Wi-fi is sooo unpredictable. It's just crashed AGAIN. It really annoys me! Glad your back though (again)!

Drapion

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2009
    Hello there! :)

Will you take your Movie Darkrai for my level 100 normal Raikou? :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back