• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Professor Bob's Breeding Center

Though there is already a rate system, i'm curious: How would you rate my thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kit-Tsukasa

Shiny Mew and Espeon Lover
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    Hey Prof. Bob scratch my previous request unless it is already partially completed, but since you'll be online the next couple of days, can I have these events?
    -Movie Darkrai
    -10th ANIV Lugia
    -10th ANIV Ho-oh
    -10th ANIV Suicune
    -10th ANIV Raikou

I'm assuming you'll be looking for something in return since its five events or are they also free?

Also, for shinies, are they level 1 UT? If so do you have male Bold Eevee, a female Timid Eevee, and an Adamant Beldum?
    Thanks again

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    VFlea - ok, i've got all 7 ready (obviously only bringing, six to start, though, lol), so i'll head on and wait. :D

2B a master - not right off, but yes, i can. :D

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    i guess thats something we'll have to remedy then, isn't it? lol i'll have to get the most wanted Pokémon together so i can get copies to you all.

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    oh, not using the Wi-Fi adapter. using a wireless router. but i think i might have to do that. and...i think it froze...trying to connect to the WFC...the clock is no longer doing anything...lol thats a first. :laugh:

VFlea

The Trooper
    Years
    oh, not using the Wi-Fi adapter. using a wireless router. but i think i might have to do that. and...i think it froze...trying to connect to the WFC...the clock is no longer doing anything...lol thats a first. :laugh:

Well, just restart =D
    I'm not in a hurry lol

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2008
    What is needed to trade for a shiny absol? I have entei, Kyrogue, Torchic, and Zapdos.

Edit: and shiny staravia and shiny pidgeot

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    VFlea - ok, i'm on. but...you can see that. lol

shinyhunter011 - i know...and i'm really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really sorry.

RespectfullyDesired - anything will do. :D

VFlea

The Trooper
    Years
    VFlea - ok, i'm on. but...you can see that. lol

shinyhunter011 - i know...and i'm really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really sorry.

RespectfullyDesired - anything will do. :D

Damn, what's happening with those last 2 pokes?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back