• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Professor Bob's Breeding Center

Though there is already a rate system, i'm curious: How would you rate my thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    If you're sure, me or Bob are happy to do that trade with you (it depends who gets there wi-fi up first!).. but our policy is, we'll take anything!

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    exactly! but...i have no Wireless Router/Adapter at the moment. i didn't get a chance to go to the apartment yesterday. i might be able to get down there today, though. i hope...lol

Drapion

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2009
    I'll give you something a bit more, because i think it's very nice what you are doing :)

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    No, a Cyndaquil is fine! I only have 1 Darkrai, so maybe Bob can do the trade with you when he fixes his wi-fi.

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    ~looks at active users~ good morning Jikeal! :D

and...its all about (at least i think) getting hard to obtain Pokémon to trainers who want them. and the best way i could think of doing that was by...well...giving them away. :laugh: :D

yes, i know, i'm going to (well, when this is read, already have, lol) double-post, but i just wanted to bump the thread real quick to let you all know that i'm going to be home at some point in time tomorrow, so i'll be available for trades tomorrow night and probably Saturday morning/evening (i think, and if so, then Sunday morning, too). so...yay...! lol

Add: no double-post warning...? interesting...lol

Last edited by a moderator:

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    shinyhunter011 - ah, fun fun. well, don't have too much fun, then. lol

VFlea - i'll probably be available at around 7:00pm est (think i might let the service manager go home early tomorrow). :D

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    Gold Tom - can't do it tonight, but i'll give one to you for free. :D

shinyhunter011 - 'tis ok. lol ;)

Merkarus - unfortunately, i don't have the DS in front of me, so i'll have to check at some point in time. :D

VFlea - ah, ok. i'm -5, so you're only 2 hours ahead of me. :D

VFlea

The Trooper
    Years
    Gold Tom - can't do it tonight, but i'll give one to you for free. :D

shinyhunter011 - 'tis ok. lol ;)

Merkarus - unfortunately, i don't have the DS in front of me, so i'll have to check at some point in time. :D

VFlea - ah, ok. i'm -5, so you're only 2 hours ahead of me. :D

Great time then =D About 9pm

Moonlit Umbreon

Elusive Within The Shadows
    Years
    So Prof. Bob, you want all three of Rayquaza, Kyogre, and Groudon in exchange for Mew, or just a certain one? I'm not sure what you'd like. D: Hey and thanks btw, when are you available to trade and what time do you think you'll be on? O.O

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back