• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Professor Bob's Breeding Center

Though there is already a rate system, i'm curious: How would you rate my thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2009
    i was wondering if i could have a cyndiquil with 31 IV's in HP, sp. attack, and speed.
    i'd prefer dani_X to do mine as she can breed IV's. With egg move flamethrower please

New~Era

Poke Master
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2008
    Well I am online now so let me know if you might have them now and want you might want for them. I can udnerstand if you have a many other requests before mine so dont rush.

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2009
    [quote"linkinpark187"]dark_link94 - i'll see if i can get ahold of Dani_X for you, then. :D[/QUOTE]

thanks

Last edited:

revelp8

My mohawk is on fiiiyaaaa!
    Years
    ooh! a breeding center. this is awesome. i can offer you a male feebas with mirror coat, ice beam, surf, and toxic if you can breed me a bold nature eevee with wish!

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    R.A.M. - sorry i didn't get to you sooner. the Shiny Absol is untrained, and that offer sounds good. i just need time. :D

Zegnax - yes, i do. i just need time, as i'm at work and don't have the DS (or wireless router) with me. :D

BDT

On my way to be a MASTER
    Years
    Hey Bob finaly caught you online hehe, are you to busy to dome some cloning for me if thats allright if you are not up for it its ok

BDT

On my way to be a MASTER
    Years
    ok np, when will you be able to clone, later tonight or this week some time..damn Time Zones haha

New~Era

Poke Master
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2008
    Seriously anything? Wow that is crazy cool lol. Well maybe later on tonight we can trade.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back