• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Professor Bob's Breeding Center

Though there is already a rate system, i'm curious: How would you rate my thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2009
    would someone be able to breed me a cyndiquil with a modest nature IV's of 31/x/x/31/x/31?
    if you take up the job PM me about what you want in return.
    thanks

mikeallen123

lucario no1 fan :)
    Years
    could i please get a baby Riolu, Corpfish, gible and Elekid
    not to bothered if they are hatched
    i restarted my game and ive got nothing to trade for them sorry
    but if possible could i give you starlys or bidoofs

my new friend code is 3652 2277 4636

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2008
    would someone be able breed me Growlithe? and a celebi?i really want those two...:|,i dont have that many pokemon,so i tried to get my hands on the action replay but i coudlnt.

.Vaporeon

eshkient
    Years
    mikeallen123@yea sure.
    I cant breed Gible and Corfish sorry.
    But i can get the others.
    PokemonFanLover@Yea i can get your Growlithe.
    But not Celebi.
    Sorry..

TLM

AnimeMistress

Pokemon Goddess
    Years
    ---*--*-----*---*-----*---*-----*---*----------*---*-----*---*-----*---*-----*--*---

Welcome to Professor Bob's Breeding Center!

Since the load can become too much for one person, I've decided to get some help. So now, when I'm not on and one of the other members are (or even if we're all on), your chances of getting a wanted Pokémon are better. :D We are now OPEN FOR BUSINESS!!!

TEAM MEMBERS

Professor Bob
    Jikeal
    PkMn Trainer Jay
    The_Lucario_Master
    Dani_X
    shinyhunter011
    Trogdorhump
    Tranzlater
    [FONT=Modern No. 20]PkmnBreederBen[/FONT]
    Subzero829
    laserviper
    toblerone
    yuoaman
    -PoKeMoN_gAmEr-
    A Loc BK
    mew mew
    invisable artist
    megayouth
    Pokemondude23
    lugiapkm611
    [FONT=Modern No. 20]fiery chimchar[/FONT]

If you would like to be part of the team, or if you were on the team and you feel you've been wrongly removed, then please PM me, and I'll gladly add you. :D

---*--*-----*---*-----*---*-----*---*----------*---*-----*---*-----*---*-----*--*---

PSY / DRGN

Gible
    Dratini
    Abra
    Bagon
    Gallade

GRS / BUG

Bulbasaur
    Turtwig
    Carnivine
    Treecko
    Yanma
    Scizor

FIRE / PSN

Flareon
    Chimchar
    Charmander
    Growlithe
    Torchic
    Zubat
    Vulpix
    Ponyta
    Cyndaquil

WTR / ICE

Magikarp
    Mudkip
    Chinchou
    Spheal
    Lotad
    Totodile
    Squirtle
    Piplup
    Corphish

ELCT / STL

Steelix
    Shinx
    Rotom
    Beldum

GRD / ROCK

Geodude
    Omanyte
    Diglett
    Kabuto
    Larvitar
    Onix

NRML / FLY

Taillow
    Eevee
    Buneary
    Togepi
    Ditto
    Starly
    Bidoof
    Spearow

GHT / DARK

Houndour
    Drifloon

FIGHTING

Hitmonchan
    Riolu

Event Pokémon
    Movie Darkrai (Japanese)
    10th Anniversary Lugia
    10th Anniversary Ho-oh
    10th Anniversary Suicune
    10th Anniversary Raikou
    10th Anniversary Celebi (touched, but not much, still lv.70)
    Pokémon Channel Jirachi (touched)
    Wish Maker Jirachi
    Mystery Mew (touched, but not much, still lv.10)

NOTICE:
    Some may not have the complete/correct movesets.
    Please don't get upset if you get one that has incorrect moves.
    (of course, that's what the move tutor is for, right? lol)

Shiny Pokémon

Altaria
    Leafeon
    Charmander
    Golbat
    Koffing
    Feebas
    Miltank
    Eevee
    Lugia (Touched)
    Deoxys (Touched)
    Beldum
    Absol

Just make offers. We'll take just about anything! :D

Specialty Pokémon

Professor Bob has:

Master Balls

If you want your egg pre-hatched, and i'm trading it to you, then you'll recieve a FREE Master Ball with each Pokémon!​

I also have every item imaginable, so if there's something you want, just let me know. :D​

PkMn Trainer Jay can do:

Egg Move Breeding.
    Just let him know what you want. :D​

laserviper can breed:

Totdiles, Larvitar Torchic, Bagon, Chickorita, Riolu, Eevee, Bulbasaur Charmander, Seel, Chimchars and Growlithes.​

Dani_X can:

do IV breeding.​

toblerone:

hands out random eggs every day! :D​

If you don't want your egg hatched, you HAVE to let us know. We aren't mind readers. It would be very helpful to know whether you want it hatched or not, and besides, if you want an egg, it will speed along the process that much more. :D

Shiny Equivalance Chart

Legendary Shiny = 2 Shinies
    Event = Shiny
    Shiny = Shiny
    2 Legendaries = Shiny
    3 Rares = Shiny

Remember, the Pokémon are free unless you either make an offer or one of, or myself, askes for something in specific and you have it. Other than that, just grab a filler Pokémon. :D

Please DO NOT come on to steal trades. I do not do it to you, and I would appreciate it if you did not do it to me. If you do, and continue to do it ,I will make and have a petition signed to have a rule made so this is no longer allowed and against the rules. People go to threads for a reason, and that is to look for a Pokémon from someone in specific. If they want to trade with you, they will go to your thread and ask.

In a great vote of confidence, I'm going to put up my e-mail address as another means for you to get ahold of me: [email protected]

Not that it matters, because it should be on my profile, anyway. lol :D

This does not include Team Members, as they are part of Professor Bob's Breeding Center­™​

Can I get these Pokemon: Scizor, Growlithe, Houndour, Larvitar, & Totodile, please?

In exchange for things I'm trading away in my trade thread " AnimeMistress's Trading thread"...

Years
    Hi there. I'm looking for a shiny Charmander. I have some legendaries available including Manaphy (TRU) (Preferable I keep it), Phione, Zapdos, Uxie, Azelf, Kyrogre, Articuno, Dialga, Giratina, and Mewtwo. and also Starts and a Milotic. Also a shiny Umbreon, but I'd like to keep it for now. (Sorry this post is so long, just throwing out what I have because I really want a shiney Charmander)

Also, Absol for a Totdile (Only starter I don't have)?

Just Darth

Dude.....LIke Totally Dude....
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2011
    Im intrested in your 10ANNIV Suicune and 10ANNIV Celebi? What do you want for them?

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
    ummm can i trade a totodile egg for a cyndaquil egg or......

oh and i would like to have a chikorita egg for a piplup egg but i dont know my friend code yet so if you could just note it and ill get back to you on them...

Last edited:
    Years
    Hi there. I'm looking for a shiny Charmander. I have some legendaries available including Manaphy (TRU) (Preferable I keep it), Phione, Zapdos, Uxie, Azelf, Kyrogre, Articuno, Dialga, Giratina, and Mewtwo. and also Starts and a Milotic. Also a shiny Umbreon, but I'd like to keep it for now. (Sorry this post is so long, just throwing out what I have because I really want a shiney Charmander)

Also, Absol for a Totdile (Only starter I don't have)?

Correction, its Chicorita I don't have. Thanks guys. :]

SuperGamingBros

Somewhere Between Time & Space
    Years
    uh 10th aniversery ho-oh, 10th aniversery lugia, and mystery mew

ill give you 1 ho-oh, and 2 latias, also give me a crudy pokemon ill throw in a lvl 30 deoxys the one you catch yourself, in a pokeball. perfect OT (proper noun)

PM ME PLEASE IF YOU CAN IT WOULD HELP

Dialga812

The crusade marches on.
    Years
    I LIKE YOUR JIRACHI AND DARKRAI WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR IT ?(EXCEPT SHINY AND EVENT POKEMON I HAVEN'T GOT THEM YET AND THE SHINIES ARE ..... WELL I CAN'T FIND ANY)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back