• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Professor Bob's Breeding Center

Though there is already a rate system, i'm curious: How would you rate my thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Autaven

Gamer Girl
Years
  • I would really love a female Eevee as well, but I'm in no rush in all honesty. Not to mention I don't really have anything you're looking for.. How about Cranidos? If you're interested. Take your time anyway, I don't mind THAT much about the gender anyway, if it's male it's male :) I don't mind about natures or anything like that at all.

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
  • well, like i've mentioned before, i'm not getting a Nintendo WiFi Adapter until Wednesday of next week, but if you're anything like i am, i'm sure you're pretty patient. lol

AnarchaArcana

Team Bulbasaur!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2010
    I will help distribute Eevees too after I get one :) I like the current trend going on (as seen in Kat's Dailey Pokemon Giveaway) and the free starteres thread of giving away hard to get pokemon. It's way better than cut throat trading.

-Anarchana!

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
  • most definitely. i don't see the point of forcing someone to trade their rare Pokémon for a rare one that you have. if you trade a rare Pokémon to someone for one of their commons, chances are they'll turn around and trade to you a rare Pokémon they find that you might not have. :D

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
  • ok, i've bred said Pokémon. i will be getting my WiFi Adapter (as i've said many times). just hang tight, everyone. and if theres anyone else that wants any of what i have, just let me know. :D

AnarchaArcana

Team Bulbasaur!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2010
    I am breeding the Glameow for ya, along with your other wants that I mentioned in my offer :)

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
  • 03sho and AnarchaArcana, i've added both of you to my PalPad. :D i'll send a generalized PM to those that have made offers as to when i finally have the WiFi Adapter. thank god it works on dial-up, because thats what i've been reduced to for the time being. could be worse, though. lol

Typhoon

PokeManiac
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2007
    linkinpark, would you take a bonsly for a cubone?

EDIT: Nevermind. I think I want to catch my own. Thanks anyway.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    I want:
    Charmander & Aerodactyl

I'll Trade two of these:
    Squirtle
    Poliwag
    Electabuzz (or Elekid)
    Snorlax (or Munchlax)
    Spiritomb
    Torchic
    Treeko

AnarchaArcana

Team Bulbasaur!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2010
    You still have that I want... (a long list. I will Prioritize at the bottom ^_^)

Charmander (10 Eggs now)
    Aerodactyl (12 Eggs now)
    Mudkip
    Seel
    Oddish
    Gible
    Omanyte (1 Eggs, 1 Hatched)
    Anorith (2 Eggs)
    Eevee (2 Eggs, 2 Hatched)
    Shuppet
    Spearow
    Rattata
    Horsea
    Spinarak
    Seel
    Oddish
    Bellsprout
    Cacnea
    Diglett
    Bellsprout
    Slugma
    Koffing
    Phanpy
    Rhyhorn (6 Eggs, good attacks, i.e. Stone Edge & Earthquake)
    Mareep (6 Eggs)
    Cubone
    Carvanha

I Still Have...
    Combee
    Scyther
    Aipom (or Ambipom)
    Houndour (or Houndoom)

I am first and foremost looking for A female Eevee at this point. The Ryhorn egg sounds good too, and A female Mareep would be great. Female Starters (Non-Sinnoh) Are good for me, because I like to breed pokemon.

Outside of that... I am looking for ones that cannot be caught in Diamond from that list, Pal Park ones, Or swarm ones. I will Go ahead and breed you a Female Aipom, and Houndour, I assume you have your female Combee?

Do You have a spare ditto?

-Anarchana!

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
  • Hitsugaya Toushiro ---> sounds good. thanks! :D ~offer noted~

juliefoojojo87 ---> how about Squirtle and Electabuzz? ~offer noted~

AnarchaArcana ---> i still have you up for Anorith, Charmander, and Eevee. i can do Mareep, too. :D i do have that Female Eevee for you. how about the four i have for the four you're offering? :D

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
  • And guess what, folks? Today is the day! I get my Nintendo WiFi Adapter, which means I will be OPEN for business! At least, not until this afternoon. I do have to get it still, lol. So let the offers roll in, and here we go!

Years
  • hmm a have a dratini for trade amudkib wuld be nice if you agree if you dont i bagon you can chose if you want the tow of them than Omanyte and mudkib for bagon a dratini ok?

Mastabreeda

Master Trainer/Breeder
    Years
    • SC
    • Seen Jan 26, 2008
    Ok it's Wed. and Well my sister deleted my game..however my friend is kind enough to let me use his game for the trade I mentioned earlier...his stuff is:

FC: 3522 8536 9261
    Game Name: Link

I'm really gonna kick my sister's butt...anywho I started over and am working on getting back and when I get my new FC then I'll repost it on my sig. hope you're still wanting to trade even though my sister's messed up my game.

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
  • dark_mudkib ---> the Bagon and Dratini will work. :D just let me know when you'll be on.

Mastabreeda ---> that sucks the big one. if you don't have Squirtle and Metapod anymore, thats ok. but i've added your friend's FC. just let me know when you're on. (good to know i'm not the only 20 year old still playing Pokémon. lol) but i will have that Lapras & Aerodactyl ready for you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back