• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Professor Bob's Breeding Center

Though there is already a rate system, i'm curious: How would you rate my thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    k1a2t, sounds good. sorry i didn't post something sooner. had to let everyone know that i do now have the adapter. just let me know when you're on and ready! :D

Storm-DC

Dance Instructor
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2019
    hm.. any other day than today.. last possibility to talk to my gf before she goes away for four months.. allot of webcamstuff and all. bleh!

AnarchaArcana

Team Bulbasaur!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2010
    Hey Linkin,

I split up my breeding operation with my friend JimmyBonez, So I can't do Houndours or Aipoms right now, but I can still do Scyther and Combee. My question was, Did you specifically want a female combee?

For these two today could we do the Eevee and Mareep? or a female Charmander instead of the Mareep if you have one.

Is the Mareep female? (one of my goals is to use it to breed Thunderpunch into other pokemon, and to have it on my team, so I will probably need to be able to breed it.)

-Anarchana!

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    well, all of the Mareeps are in eggs right now, but i'd definitely be willing to trade my Female Flaafy that i have. as for Combee, i'm not very fussy. i do have that Female Eevee for you, though.

BDT

On my way to be a MASTER
    Years
    Lapras / Aerodactyl / Omanyte / Eevee.

I have Bulbasaur / Squirtle / Cyndaquil / Treecko.
    Intrested, + are those pokemon Real or hacked you got.
    Mine are all Real, No hacks

Ta

AnarchaArcana

Team Bulbasaur!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2010
    Flaffy is fine, If a male combee will suit you ill do that :)

I will get on in one sec...

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    BDT, same here. i don't have any kind of cheating device for the DS. but that trade sounds good. a forewarning, if it disconnects, its because i'm running dial-up. but it hasn't stop in the middle of a trade yet. i'll get the Pokémon ready and hop right now. whats your FC? mine's right in my sig.

BDT

On my way to be a MASTER
    Years
    BDT, same here. i don't have any kind of cheating device for the DS. but that trade sounds good. a forewarning, if it disconnects, its because i'm running dial-up. but it hasn't stop in the middle of a trade yet. i'll get the Pokémon ready and hop right now. whats your FC? mine's right in my sig.

MINE IS

BDT
    2148 4645 0344

Might take a while, ill go on now to talk on voice chat or somin.
    Be quick as i can be

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    yeah, i'm running on dial-up with the WiFi adapter (because right now, thats all i have). what about putting them up on the GTS? i have more luck there. lol

AnarchaArcana

Team Bulbasaur!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2010
    Yeah or you might want to start visiting WiFi hotspots like coffee shops, bookstore or universities

AnarchaArcana

Team Bulbasaur!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2010
    Nuts. GPS won't work for me. I havent seen a Flaffy or an Eevee.

(edit: rats, I really wanted those two ... hope you can figure out how to make it work :) )

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back