• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Professor Bob's Breeding Center

Though there is already a rate system, i'm curious: How would you rate my thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BDT

On my way to be a MASTER
Years
  • Ah right not really intrested but cool tho :D
    So will you be able to trade after work later on tonight??

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
  • yeah, i'll be off in about 6.5 hours. i know...seems like a long way away, but thats what i get for having a full time job, lol

and, yes, i did figure it out. i wanted to try it more for the sake of my own curiousity, and as forementioned, the 1st Year Pokémon.

BDT

On my way to be a MASTER
    Years
  • ok so it will be Midnight here and i most prob be on so ill speak and hopefully trade then

TerranRevirell

I choose you, H!Ichigo!
    Years
  • Linkinpark - tell me when you're going to be on so we can trade!
    I just got a shiny ditto & a shiny butterfree I can trade you for your shineys! ^_^

Catastros

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2017
    Terra, im on Bobs team, im interested in your "Shiny Butterfree" See my thread and choose a shiny for your butterfree.

[Btw linkin, ill give you a copy of it for free if he trades me it. =o]

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
  • TerranRevirell - i won't be home until about 6:30-7:00pm est. not sure if you're going to be on that long or not, though. (i can't remember exactly what you wanted...i'm sorry...) lol :laugh:

Catastros - ok, sounds good. but then again, thats really up to TerranRevirell.

Last edited:

TerranRevirell

I choose you, H!Ichigo!
    Years
  • That would be awesome, but I"m having someone verify it right now since the trainer name looks fishy to me... 'AAAAAAA' doesn't seem like it would be legit... >.> --> <(_ _)> *twitch, twitch*
    I'll get back to you on the Butterfree... if it's good, I'd like an Eevee for it. (You don't have a S!Espeon or S!Umbreon, do you) If not, we can trade back for those after I copy the S!Eevee & evolve it since you clone pokemon too... Hmmm... all the what-ifs. Oh, & I have a S!Bulbasaur, but you already have one...

And I'll be on around that time, linkin. I just need to set an alarm so I remember!

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
  • :laugh: ok, i'll see you then. and...i'd be VERY questionable about that trainer name. i mean, someone could have named themselves that, but if i remember correctly, there was a R/S code that did that when you tried to make Jirachi appear in your Pokémon PC. i could be wrong, though.

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
  • about an hour and 45 minutes left for work, but i'd give myself about two and half hours before i'm home (i have to walk everywhere because i don't have a car yet...and it sucks...lol).

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
  • YES! You got Entei. Ok can you clone me one and Ill give you my shiny Electivire to clone. How about it?

BDT

On my way to be a MASTER
    Years
  • Ok, ive thought of what events I would like to have and here is my list:

Japanese Movie Events
    OT: Hadou – IDNo.: 50901
    Regirock Lv40
    Regice Lv40
    Registeel Lv40

Mew Lv10 – OT: Hadou – IDNo.: 50716
    Jirachi Lv5 – OT: Negai Boshi – IDNo.: 30719
    Deoxys Lv50 – OT: 10th – IDNo.: 07147 – Ball: Cherish – Ribbon: Classic

Misc. Events
    Manaphy Lv50 – TRU – 09297 - Ball: Cherish

And maybe these, well onedont have to have complete set
    GTS
    Psyduck - OT: Jun - IDNo.: 05458
    Psyduck - OT: Ken - IDNo.: 38793
    Psyduck - OT: ShigeShige - IDNo.: 53437

Heracross – OT: TOM – IDNo.: 24974
    Heracross – OT: SETH – IDNo.: 50093
    Heracross – OT: CHRISTY – IDNo.: 08604

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
  • i'm...still at work... :laugh:

i get out in about 15 minutes, but i won't be home for another 30. i have to walk everywhere, so i should be available at about 7:00pm est.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back