• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Prostitution

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Nope! I have a lot of modesty when it comes to sexuality and all that, and sex/ sexual actions are something very intimate to me. I rather live as a poor person on potatoes and carrots than prostitute myself out.

Last edited:

Briar

how do you make coffee sexy?
    Years
    no.
    although i don't look down on the people who practice this profession, it's not something i see myself doing, even if i were driven to poverty.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    I don't think I'd ever do it myself, but it's not because of some moral high horse or some society-driven idea of 'self-respect'. I simply don't have the confidence in myself or my body to try and sell myself to another person. Also, it's a kind of dangerous profession, like it or not, and I try to avoid danger in my life.

I do think that prostitution has a lot of validity to it though and I respect the people who do it. I don't think they are without self-respect or dignity.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Well I can't see myself do that ever but I mean, I can imagine that almost all girls who ended up in that business have said that before. I think it's something you just don't have in your own hands, you don't have any control over it and it goes from one thing to another and before you know it you're stuck and you can't get out of it. I agree with Andy 100%, I do have respect for them and I don't think it's without dignity at all. I just wouldn't be able to do it.

Years
    They way the question is worded could imply both resorting to it to make money and resorting to it as a paying customer.

I couldn't do either. I have no idea how I would even go about it and the idea makes me quite uncomfortable so I would have to be forced to or I'd just back out of it.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2015
    As much as a part of me is growing more & more desperate for sex, I would never resort to prostitution in order to get it. Getting an STD is the last thing that I want, & this so-called profession carries a risk of getting at least one STD.

Charvisioku

Psyduck Fanatic
    Years
    I'm gonna say no, but only because it's highly unlikely that I'd ever be in a position where I had no choice. I really can't imagine how hellish it must be for girls who do get forced into it.
    And I wouldn't do it by choice, just because it's not my thing. I do actually know a girl who does it by choice though. She's loaded. Can see why some people would go for it in a safe environment in that sense.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I would have no idea how to even go about doing it but I wouldn't count it out. I'm not a sexual person, nor have I ever been, so I can't really say for sure if I'd be okay with something like this, but I have no issues with it. Sex doesn't seem like a big deal to me and if it paid well, I mentally have no qualms about prostitution. I think the only thing I wouldn't like about it is the fact that it's illegal. :P But if it were legal and a viable option for me? Yeah, I'd probably do it.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I don't think I would because I'll never really be in a situation where that's necessary. I have a good education, a good background in jobs, a family to support me, friends that would be willing to take care of me if I needed it, I'm not at the desperate point where prostitution generally is.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    If it was an absolute last-resort-and-there's-literally-no-other-option-for-money type situation, then sure! Sign me up! But only if it gets that bad would I consider it.

Ayselipera

If things were truly that bad then possibly. I see myself more so doing it if I had a kid and no way to take care of them properly rather than just for myself. Although I hate children with a passion so hopefully I'll never have any and this will just never happen horryryaryar.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Maybe for fun, but I'm much too classy for prostitution. I'd be a government hooker!

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    Uh, yeah. It's a quick and easy way to make money.

But I'm not saying I'd suddenly up and because a "public relations worker" - I would do it if I had no other option. It's extremely unlikely I'll ever need to but if I had to I would, people saying no, think about it really. If you were being threatened to be kicked out your home, had no one else to stay with, possibly even had children. You're telling me that you wouldn't do it? Even if it was your very last option?
    I would. I wouldn't want to do it, but I would, I need the money and that's the only way I'll get it.

Years
    I'm too awkward and too much of a prude to do prostitution. Even if I were desperate for the money I'd be such a bad one I'd probably never get customers. I don't have anything against it though where it's legal.

As for hiring a prostitute, nope. That's not for me either. Personally I want to have sex with people I know and love. *shrugs*

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Sure why not, I always wanted to try a mini skirt with high heels and fishnet stockings anyways.

Think it would be something along the lines of this.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    No thanks. Don't even like getting physical when I date people. So with a stranger? Ick.

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    I hope I wouldn't have to resort to it, and I don't think I'd really be up to have sex for money. I just wouldn't be comfortable banging random strangers. And besides, there's all the dangers of the job without any insurance!

As for buying prostitutes... No, I wouldn't be able to get myself to do it. I'd probably feel bad for the person and give them money and make them leave. I can kind of understand why they would even resort to prostitution, but still, I might as well donate to their 'cause'. So anyway, I wouldn't buy a prostitute.

Back