• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Punchline

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
Years

Sh*t went down.
Spoiler:

Oh cool ^^

Well, not cool... 13episodesplz :P

I read somewhere that we will be having 12 episodes instead of the usual 11 episodes.

Punpunpunpunpunchline!

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
Yay! One more episode of Ito! :3

Spoiler:

The Undisputed Era

Shock the System.
Years
0 entertainment value on this anime, the story is so flat, the voice acting isn't that much better and any sort of effort to make it even remotely interesting seems to have been buried.

But ofc I will watch it until the end.

Last edited:

The Undisputed Era

Shock the System.
Years
We must be watching something entirely different, it seems.

Must be because Punchline has just been a huge waste of time for me, storyline has been bad, the whole super saiyan nosebleed thing has just been completely washed over and given no context at all. and the character progression is non existent, fair enough he goes back in time to try and change things so that would leave it hard to progress characters but Steins;Gate managed to do it.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Must be because Punchline has just been a huge waste of time for me, storyline has been bad, the whole super saiyan nosebleed thing has just been completely washed over and given no context at all. and the character progression is non existent, fair enough he goes back in time to try and change things so that would leave it hard to progress characters but Steins;Gate managed to do it.
From what Uchikoshiki said, Punchline isn't meant to be multiple-world setting, that's why the character development isn't as in S;G.

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
Years

ONE MORE TO GO AND THIS EPISODE WAS AMAZING.
Spoiler:

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
I hate Mechs!

Ito-Mech is still amazing though <3

And that was one hell of an episode. I'm glad they found a way to Make Ito and Rabura not useless!

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
Years

Great ending. I loved this series, it's nice to see an anime where the story has been planned from the start and you get to see a proper ending. Sadly it's not for everyone's taste... but well, if you don't like it you can always drop it and let the rest enjoy :)

9/10

Back