• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Put your username in on google...

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I forgot to put the safe link on my computer for a while, but the first two results were these.
    Makunouchi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Makunouchi (幕の内, Makunouchi?) is a popular type of Japanese bento which consists of fish, meat, pickles, eggs and vegetables along with rice and an ...
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Makunouchi - 18k - Cached - Similar pages
    List of Fighting Spirit characters - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    He lives with his mother, Hiroko Makunouchi, and helps with the family charter ..... Date's favor of the relatively inexperienced Makunouchi Ippo inflamed ...
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ippo_Makunouchi - 97k - Cached - Similar pages
    After that it was .... well i don't want to say it but honestly... it was "unclean" every few results.
    I'd expect that since my name is based after an anime character.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    When I search my username, I get generic things about the natural phenomenon of lightning. D': Even if I search lightning+pokemon I still don't get me. Thanks to the TCG, I just get a bunch of things about Pokémon cards. XD

Heck, even when I search lightning+pokecommunity, the first hit is only a hack here at PC. The second hit is my livejournal, some more things that aren't related to me, or only technically contain me (blogs). I went to page 3 hoping for something legitimately from PC of mine, like my profile or my posts, or hell, even the staff page, and I didn't get a single thing. Baaaaw. XD;

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Is this something to do with the forum ratings? Nobody has written this anywhere, it isn't obvious anywhere in any of the fields above, just shows up in the Google results as if it's hidden away.

That's the standard phrase you get when you hold your cursor over your reputation tab. =O

Anyhow, my username brought some...interesting results, including a cross-dresser community, the website of a rock band that bears my username, a Wikipedia entry on alternate identities, something which I think is a RPG site, and a roleplaying community based in the University of Helsinki out of all places, and of course the ever-popular Alter Ego cosmetics line. To cite a few other pieces of note from my results:

"Our theme for July's Alter Ego Fetish Party is ultra-glam fetish! We want to see glitter, glamour, makeup, feather boas... bring it on!"

"When I think of Alter Ego, I see black T-shirts with ACID JESUS in big letters across the front..."

"ALTER EGO instruments are portable acoustic electric amplified string instruments, made in Italy. Violin, viola, cello, double bass and EUB."

"ALTER EGO is available for weddings, birthdays, private parties..."

I must say...people on the intraweb have some rather disturbing ideas about me. o.O No love for my PC self, though, not unless I add 'pokecommunity' to the search in which case it pops up right at the top. =D

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    *Web Search*
    Just some Colleages and Associations. I'm that famous already?!
    I know I'M going to Acha Tech! XD

*Image search*
    Half-naked girls and celebs.
    Told ya I was a celebrity! XD

Quite weird, really.

Loveon

RAWR.
    Years
    Just about all the results on the first page were things like..

"Lay all Your Love On me"

And the last one on the first page was a link to my DeviantArt account.

Apparently Google thought I put in Love on when I put Loveon.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2013
    lets see... i am a work of art on "iamsomeguy"s deviantart profile, a notebook company (go figure) a profile on hardwareguys.com.
    an image search yields a pic of bart simpson writing "i will use google before asking dumb questions", pics of Super Mario World, and some hacks.
    cool!

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    I made a similar thread to this ages ago, =O

If you put my username in, you'll find the profiles of many forums I'm joined and eventually I think you'll get to my personal blog.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    This is what I got
    Did you mean: Chronic Nightmare
    chronic nightmare: chronicnightmare:The Infernal ones

chronicnightmare:The Infernal ones. Image hosting by Photobucket. the video is comming together and we are nearly half way done with it! we hope to have it ...
    chronicnightmare.blogspot.com/2006/02/chronicnightmarethe-infernal-ones.html - 14k - Cached - Similar pages

chronic nightmare: March 2005

the chronicnightmare movie is in progress and is going to be called "Life is Random" which is a well siutable title for this movie.it should be complete by ...
    chronicnightmare.blogspot.com/2005_03_01_archive.html - 18k - Cached - Similar pages
    More results from chronicnightmare.blogspot.com »

Pokemon: Metallic Silver - Page 7 - The PokéCommunity Forums

Posts: 832. ChronicNightmare is on an obvious road not too far to victory ... -ChronicNightmare- BTW! When are you going to add the cries of the pokemon? ...
    www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=101202&page=7 - 192k - Cached - Similar pages

[ B l e a c h ]*&&&*{C L U B}xxx - Page 12 - The PokéCommunity Forums

ChronicNightmare is on an obvious road not too far to victory ... but I would have to leave my jacket closed XD. -ChronicNightmare- ...
    www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=2923880 - 200k - Cached - Similar pages
    More results from www.pokecommunity.com »

"Pokémon NeoEras" _ The Tropical Adventure - Page 2 - The ...

Nice screens, keep up the good work and good luck. -ChronicNightmare- .... type due to the fact it looks like it has wings. -ChronicNightmare- ...
    www.pkmncommunity.com/showthread.php?t=101997&page=2 - 152k - Cached - Similar pages

randomreynolds

go to www.flickr.com/photos/chronicnightmare for awesome pictures of the crew and ... and if you want Cody Joel Patterson: www.chronicnightmare.blogspot.com ...
    www.randomreynolds.blogspot.com/ - 21k - Cached - Similar pages

randomreynolds: December 2004

If you send us pics. we might send you something cool! check us out at www.chronicnightmare.blogspot.com as well. Now go destroy,burn,or ride. ...
    randomreynolds.blogspot.com/2004_12_01_archive.html - 14k - Cached - Similar pages
    More results from randomreynolds.blogspot.com »

YouTube - Music that could have Worked 115 - Advent One Winged Angel

Jun 4, 2008 ... ChronicNightmare (4 days ago) Show Hide. 0 Poor comment · Good comment. Marked as spam. Reply. I would like to request a song. ...
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU1bc-MLbws - 78k - Cached - Similar pages

MySpace.com - Chrônîc - 19 - Männlich - DE - www.myspace.com ...

[SIZE=-1]- [ Translate this page ][/SIZE] https://www.myspace.com/chronicnightmare. Chrônîc: Details. Status: Single. Sternzeichen: Zwilling. Kinder: No Answer. Chrônîc gehört zu deinem erweiterten ...
    de.myspace.com/chronicnightmare - 46k - Cached - Similar pages

In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 9 already displayed.
    If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.
    Did you mean to search for: Chronic Nightmare
    The pokecommunity and youtube stuff is mine, but the rest I have no clue.

Years
    Found nothing relating to me on the first dozen pages, but since my user name was taken from a popular film and is also a common internet nick, that's to be expected. Mostly got the profiles of other Ben Kenobi's and info on the Star Wars character.

蜃気楼

Jirachi Fan
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    SpaceMan: 5,020,000
    [SIZE=-1]SpaceMan++: 64(and in 0.64 seconds)
    SandaimeSpaceMan: 37
    Then all others usernames are 0
    all of my results including my username, but SpaceMan includes many other things
    [/SIZE]

ScyKinG

Can't Be Touched
    Years
    I found some posts by me :) It came up to a few of my threads but the one that stood out to me was the post I made when I 1st joined here in the new member section lol

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Itsuki once put Azonic, my previous username, in on Google. A whole lot of biking material.

And so, I put my current username. Apparently I am a lightning sealed element and a walking cane from BLEACH anime. o.o"

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    And I get...
    Spoiler:

Yup.

- Infamous band
    - Resort
    - Pacific Ocean. O_o

Haha, basically all about the band. I'm not even close to the front pages. XD And no, my name is not based off of the band either. Heh, wasn't surprised by these results really.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I found a lot of stuff to do with gummy-like products (Gummy bears, gummy worms, etc.). I did however get something from my LiveJournal.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    Aizuke

Most of them link to me and other places I've used this name, like my LJ and MAL.

But not all of them are me. I thought I was the only one with this name.. ._.;

Back