• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Poetry] Pyramid Schemes

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
Years
  • Yes.
    I see.
    I am obsessed.
    I made my decree.
    I'm hoping for the best.
    I will succeed in every degree.
    I'm building futures of undying loyalty.
    Thus, I'm using common emblems of royalty.
    Serenity's big drive to success will never rupture.
    Each brick serves as a building block to the structure.
    It's a structure serving as symbolism of kings and queens.
    I'm serving as the ruler of my possessive dreams and things.
    And my drive is imposing, as it's standing tall and piercing the skies.
    My bricks of desire jabs the Heavens above, causing my acedia's demise.
    My pyramids may geometrically serve as the tombs for my lack of ambition.
    My pyramids will also serve as my personal palace when I'm back to the mission.
    Also, being the queen of my own kingdom of life, I'll be extremely strict with my orders.
    So, I welcome you all to join my construction by bringing me all the brick and the mortars.
    As a result, we can all get richer in unison, with our currency existing as motivation and drive.
    At long last, our progress shall exist in the form of a ruler's structure, which goes by way of the skies.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • I love how you shaped this poem into a pyramid and how more progressively wild and outlandish it gets as you get deeper into the pyramid. Truly does feel like I just read a pyramid scheme, don't really see a lot of this kind of thing around here. Very interesting and unique, if you ask me.

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
  • I love how you shaped this poem into a pyramid and how more progressively wild and outlandish it gets as you get deeper into the pyramid. Truly does feel like I just read a pyramid scheme, don't really see a lot of this kind of thing around here. Very interesting and unique, if you ask me.

Thanks a lot! I strongly appreciate the kind words!

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
  • Ah! Palamon stole the words out of my mouth. It's very creative and caught my attention right off the gate.

And just like a pyramid scheme you described one as well as the weird cult-like behaviors they sometimes carry. ~

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
  • Ah! Palamon stole the words out of my mouth. It's very creative and caught my attention right off the gate.

And just like a pyramid scheme you described one as well as the weird cult-like behaviors they sometimes carry. ~

Thank you. ☺️ I am glad that you enjoyed it!

Back