• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Battle Thread / Battle Frontier Partner Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    lookin for an NU 3v3 tomorrow night, PM/VM if you wanna test ur team :D

SargeantMajorKururu

Loves Pokemon Black
    Years
  • For a limited time: Battle SMK!

That's right me, SargeantMajorKururu! I have temporarily (2 weeks) gotten the opportunity to use Nintendo W-Fi! So in that time I want to do trading and battling galore! So, if you wish, send me your character name and Friend Code and we can duke it out! Even though my Pokemon are only around the 50's...

What? Not excited?

codymr14

Lakeland city gym trainer
    Years
  • looking for another standard battle 6v6 singles and no ubers plz use my diamond and send me a PM or VM

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Anyone want to have a standad battle

does anyone want to battle?

what pokemon are you trading?

Last edited:

Jin-Roh

VGC or Bust.
    Years
  • looking for a Battle:
    I use Ou, 6v6 Standard rules.

times up going to bed maybe tomorrow after i ev my new toys.

Last edited:

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • I think I'd be interested in having some battles now. Uber, OU, UU, Singles or Doubles, you pick. Though use Standard rules please. ^_^

AussieLper

Soft resetting for a good title
    Years
  • Newbie. Well I'm new to the competetive battling thing. I've EV'd my pokes and IV bred. I wanna test out a few pokemon so my team isn't exactly planned out with a statergy so you'll probably beat me, but hey, it might be fun :P.
    I'll be using OUs you can use whatever, odds are you're still gonna whoop my butt :P

FC: 0561-0629-0791 PM me or something with your FC and I'll meet you on right away!

(Standard rules)

Bed

Last edited:

XxRogueTrainerxX

Needs a better username
    Years
  • Currently looking for a few opponents to battle. I just got back into competitive battling after a long hiatus (back in D/P), so I might be a little rusty. I'm looking for some warm-up battles before I start competing in events again. I accept all challenges.

Rules:

- Single Battle
    - No legendaries, very few ubers or pseudo-legendaries.
    - Level 50 to start with, but I may move up to level 100 later on.
    - I'd prefer not to face any EV or IV-trained Pokemon.

PM me if you're interested.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back