• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Question and Answer Thread / Breeding Questions

Years
  • OK maybe I wasn't clear enough. You just use that Key Item on the Shaymin on your party I believe. Just press A on the Flower and press A again to use it. It won't work if it's night (after 08:00 PM/20:00) or if Shaymin is frozen though. Does this help?

Years
  • OK maybe I wasn't clear enough. You just use that Key Item on the Shaymin on your party I believe. Just press A on the Flower and press A again to use it. It won't work if it's night (after 08:00 PM/20:00) or if Shaymin is frozen though. Does this help?

I realize I was using it at them wrong time, so I'll try it tomorrow

groudonlover

Mateus readies Hellfire...
    Years
  • The only way you could catch Shaymin is to glitch, and if you don't do everything exactly right, you can say bye-bye to your save file. So no.
    Umm... nope, it can't erase your save, the only thing that can happen is that you can have problems getting back into the "real" world(you need to find a "Turnback Cave" area and use an Escape Rope, if you can't fly), anyways it's incredibly hard to get in to the Mystery Zone at all.

You can exploit the glitch by flying to either Jubilife or Solaceon, and going down to the bottom, right before it switches to another route.
    Then pick up your bike and ride upwards while quickly pressing the left and right buttons and if you did it right, it should be a black "void" you can drive into.
    If you didn't get it right, just drive back down again, while pressing left and right, and keep repeating that.

The bad thing is that it's a very small step between to get a black wall you can't drive trough, and that the game freezes; you'll need to hit exactly between those to get a Black Void.
    The whole thing works by filling up the DS's RAM-memory with too much data, so that it hasn't got space to load the next map, which results in that it starts putting up black walls.
    If you do it enough, it won't have space to tell the game that you can't drive straight trough the void, and that results in that you can!

You should check YouTube for "Pokémon Tweaking Glitch" or something similar.
    Bulbapedia has a link to one that even tells you how many steps you'll have to go in each direction(around 100.000 steps total!) :)

shikitohno

The Turks Agent
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    i want to use kelpsy berry 3 times to reduces atk for my arceus
    but only one berry work.. i cant use it again..
    so?

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    Can Pokemon not listed in any regional Pokedex , specificaly Cresselia, Heatran, Regigigas, Darkrai or Shaymin be traded from Pokemon Diamond to a copy of Pokemon Platinum which has not completed the Sinnoh Pokedex?

An accurate answer would be appreciated. Thanks. =D

GameplayerHGSS

Back to Johto in HeartGold...!
    Years
  • Please answer! I'm just curious...

As soon as you get the national dex does anyone here start trading over some of your good Kanto/Hoenn pokemon from other versions so that you can train them in Stark mountain/ Fight Area?

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
    Years
  • It's a rare day when I have to ask a question here, but:

Say I'm breeding a Ditto with a Chansey, which are always female. Now, if I want to pass the nature down, which pokémon would I attach the Everstone to? Does it work with either, or is there a certain one I have to attach it to?

Years
  • It's a rare day when I have to ask a question here, but:

Say I'm breeding a Ditto with a Chansey, which are always female. Now, if I want to pass the nature down, which pokémon would I attach the Everstone to? Does it work with either, or is there a certain one I have to attach it to?

If you're using Ditto in breeding, the Ditto must hold it.

Back