• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Question and Answer Thread / Breeding Questions

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    I have downloaded the Rotom and Darkrai events to my Platinum, but, besides that, I'm greatly disappointed in how I played. If I restart, will I lose my downloads?

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I have downloaded the Rotom and Darkrai events to my Platinum, but, besides that, I'm greatly disappointed in how I played. If I restart, will I lose my downloads?

Because the downloads you have are saved onto your current file, then restarting your game will erase all memory of what was stored before. So, yes, by restarting you will end up losing your downloads sadly.

groudonlover

Mateus readies Hellfire...
    Years
  • Yes, everything is fine (it does all you asked). I've also done everything from 1-4 (I'm guessing your mean the elite 4 + champion when referring to the weak 5).
    Do you have a legit game?
    It sometimes does not work with Flashcards...
    Does the option to migrate just not show up, or does it not let you transfer anything?
    Also, have you talked to Professor Oak in the PalPark, and received the Chaining Poketch App?

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    Is cloning a Pokemon considered hacking by most people? (namely those who scan cartridges at tournaments..) I've seen on forums users cloning a decent Pokemon and giving it around like the flu.

Reason being I just traded for a LOAD of event Pokemon (Deoxys, Darkrais, Shaymins, Dragonite etc...) but they have are all the result of cloning- or are certain event Pokemon technically clones when initially given away?
    I'll happily trade them away lol ;0

groudonlover

Mateus readies Hellfire...
    Years
  • You don't have to tell them you cloned, and no one can see they are clones since they are just copies of a legit Poké :D
    They are legit as long as you clone a legit Poké, since it's just a copy of it

Mages4ever

Looking for a Challenge!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2012
    There are only a few events that you can share.
    I don't know how exactly to share them, but there are only a select few that you can share. (I think)

Years
  • In D/P/Pt the mystery gift has the "get from a friend" option.

How can I send an event item?

Wonder Cards that can do this have an option for distributing them to friends. Then the DS on the friend's side has to select "Receive from Friend". So far, the only one has been the JP Secret Key Wonder Card and only from the first time it was distributed, not the other time.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • well it depends on what trainer, you are because there are some people that love to use Breloom to be annoying, but it has a lot of weakness (plus having a 4x weakness to flying type moves which many people have now) so go with Poliwrath

:t354:TG

Back