• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Question and Answer Thread / Breeding Questions

Snoveria

Consoler of the Lonely
Years
  • Why do i keep seeing Gym Leaders every where? Exp: The Johto Gym Leader in sunnyshore city and the gym leader in eterna forest in front of the old chateau

What's so good about Pokerus?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Why do i keep seeing Gym Leaders every where? Exp: The Johto Gym Leader in sunnyshore city and the gym leader in eterna forest in front of the old chateau
    Just little story events. They aren't to be taken seriously.

What's so good about Pokerus?
    Pokerus is a beneficial disease your pokemon may catch by battling wild Pokemon. You know you have it when Nurse Joy tells you when you get your Pokemon healed. It can be spread to more pokemon in your party, but only lasts a certain amount of time. However, if you stick the pokemon with pokerus in the PC, the pokerus' "lifespan" pauses.

The good thing? Pokerus doubles the total EVs your pokemon gains after a battle. It's the last thing calculated from my knowledge, so the power items are also in the total of EVs that are doubled.

Snoveria

Consoler of the Lonely
    Years
  • i know someon else asked this before.....but who gives the most money after a battle?

what does the data disc do?
    i think it is for a porygon evolution.....but i'm not entirely sure

Last edited:

rndm.

Mostly inactive D:
    Years
  • i know someon else asked this before.....but who gives the most money after a battle?

what does the data disc do?
    i think it is for a porygon evolution.....but i'm not entirely sure

The two old persons, Gentleman ________ and Socialite Reina(sp). They are located left from the pokemon mansion. If you use Amulet Coin, you can get 24000 per battle.

Data disk... I think you're thinking about the item that evolves Porygon into Porygon2 by trading.

Snoveria

Consoler of the Lonely
    Years
  • Data disk... I think you're thinking about the item that evolves Porygon into Porygon2 by trading.

i thought the upgrade evolves the porygon into the porygon2 when traded....Right???

edit: i thought it was the data disc...what i meant was the Dubious Disc

Last edited:

rndm.

Mostly inactive D:
    Years
  • i thought the upgrade evolves the porygon into the porygon2 when traded....Right???

Yeah, Up-Grade. Didn't remember the name... And I thought you meant it. Do you mean the Dubious Disk then? That evolves Porygon2 into Porygon-Z.

Snoveria

Consoler of the Lonely
    Years

• where can i find a guide to "TURNBACK CAVERN"?

i could really use a guide....i don't have a dig tm or a dig using pkm with me, i also have no escape ropes either.
    i'm very lost, and i really should of stayed away....but Kuriosity killed the Skitty

Edit!!!!!:HOLY CARP A GIRATINA

Last edited:

groudonlover

Mateus readies Hellfire...
    Years
  • when i switched the time ahead 1 day, it shut down, then loaded the game back up with ruby in the gba slot i then chose migrate from ruby, it then said you cant return pkm to ruby blah blah blah....it then said you are using a different ds or internal time has been changed, it then said change pearls time to match ds...i clicked yes, it then said making adjustments, don't turn off power. it then said you cant migrate pkm for anther 24 hours.
    There's what the glitch centers about and why you had to use another GP for resetting: It only forces you to wait until you transfer from the same GP as you reset with!
    If you'd have inserted the other GP, you would have been able to transfer!

Snoveria

Consoler of the Lonely
    Years
  • What's the deal with the Ribbon Palace(as i call it) in the resort area on the battle island place?

Years
  • You can use it to buy more ribbons for your Pokemon (very expensive though) and also to get a daily massage for your Pokemon everyday that raises happiness more than the one in Veilstone. 10 or more total ribbons spread acros your party are needed to get gain membership.

Last edited:

Hatenko

Hiya!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2010
    Evolving Rhydon into Rhyperior by trading Rhydon while holding the Protector.

Charmageddon

Charizard has evolved into ^
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2016
    After I've done the Stark Mountain quest (in Pearl) with Buck, where is he? Apparently I need to go speak to him before I can catch Heatran.

EDIT: Never mind, found Buck, caugth Heatran - in a Pokeball may I add! :P

Last edited:

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
  • They won't close it they'll just move it to quick questions and answers where it should be. But to answer you, it sounds like you don't have a wireless router.

Back