• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Question and Answer Thread / Breeding Questions

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
Years
  • I would use
    Garchomp
    Infernape
    Jirachi
    Tentacruel
    Staraptor
    Roserade

Do either tentacruel or Roserade have any Poison type moves? If either has alot of Poison type moves, the other should probably not know any, or only know 1

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2010
    ok thx a lot!
    what method do you use to connect to the internet? And do i need friend codes to play with people?

is there a list of all the pokemon in plat i can see?

Last edited:

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
  • If you really want to connect but are unable to for some reason go to a McDonald's or an Ihop and got to Nintendo WFC on the continue screen and search for an access point McDonald's you might have to be a paying customer I don't know but Ihop is free and they have tasty things :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2010
    how hard is it to find munchlax

so i have heard a lot of different stories about catching a munchlax.....can someone give me a detailed explanation that is true?

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
  • there are 4 honey trees that can hold a muchlax in them 2 depend on your trainer ID and 2 depend on your secret ID there is a calculator for it just google it
    or if you have Fr/LG you could just pal park one as there are 2 obtainable in-game

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2010
    i dont want to cheat with an action replay, so how can i find these trees with my trainer ID...i assume its the Id on my trainer card ingame?

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2010
    Tentacruel knows posion jab and Roserade knows toxic

Thanks, Ill try that one. I gotta do some more grinding first

BlueEew

PokeProject - GO!
    Years
  • Is Japan going to have a WiFi Arceus Event?

They gave Darkrai and Shaymin away as a Movie Event and as a gift over Wifi (their items to go to the islands).

Years
  • Whoops. Yes I am. I was referring to IRL events. So, whenever they feel like it I guess. Just correcting myself.

Also, the Azure Flute hasn't been distributed at all.

BigBlastoise

The Big B-Turtle
    Years
  • Pokemon D/P: Ponyta Raising Tips and Tricks

Okay, okay, I admit it. I grind A LOT. So, I am just wondering. I caught my Ponyta on Route 211 (just east of Eterna city). I know that Ponyta takes A LOT of experience to level up, so, is there a way to level up really fast with Ponyta. My Ponyta is 2 levels away from learning ember (I will go into Eterna Forest and train up there then).

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    My only suggestion...go East of Eterna and train there, xD.

Then head west and toast some bugs

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
  • with the exception of Ar no you would have to trade you could arange a trade in the WiFi section or test your luck on the GTS

Back