• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TTC

Tommy The Cat
Years
  • Looking for an IV/EV Weavile and an IV/EV Starmie. CMT for offers and send me a VM.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2011
    Looking for: Mew/Celebi/Cresselia/Landurus/Gengar ( any of them in any level but no HM Moves).

Offering: Zekrom ( fresh lvl 50) Kyurem ( fresh level 75 ) and some other starters from gen V, Eevolutions ( leafon/Glaceon/Umbreon/Espeon) and white exclusives and some fossil pokemons.

PM me if u are interested ( i live in Ireland so we probably need to find a proper time/day to make the trades). thank you.

o3o

Years
  • LF: shiny Silcoon/Beautifly ♀, shiny Slowpoke ♂ (UT if possible) and shiny Ralts/Kirlia/Gardevoir ♀
    OF: shiny Arcanine, shiny Quagsire, shiny Dratini, Ho-Oh, event Mew, shiny Mewtwo, shiny event Suicune & Raikou (WIN2011) & Entei

Can give any PKRS. PM/VM me to work out a trade. Gen V only.

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
    Years
  • Looking for 4 slot IV DITTO mainly Atk, Spe, SpA, SpD.

I don't have much besides a Shiny Ditto. But if you PM me I can let you know what I have.

Gwaponezz

DIE BISSHES!!!
    Years
  • LF: Someone who can evolve my haunter
    OF:Elekid Zorua or Chimchar eggs.

LF: Someone who can evolve my haunter

LF: Someone to evolve my gengar and my timburr
    OF: Elekid Eggs, Zorua Eggs Chimchar eggs.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2011

LF: Someone to evolve my gengar and my timburr
    OF: Elekid Eggs, Zorua Eggs Chimchar eggs.

I can help for zorua egg & elekid egg :D

TTC

Tommy The Cat
    Years
  • I'm still looking for:

IV and EV Weavile.

I'm willing to offer anywhere from 1 to 3 pokemon of your choosing from my trade thread. The range depends upon a few things. EV Spread, Nature, and Moveset. Ideal would be a Jolly nature. I'm flexible on EVs, but it must have max attack. Moveset should include Ice Shard and Pursuit, after that I'm pretty flexible.

The more of these that are met, the more pokemon I'll trade. VM me.

Xetharo

The Illustrious Mew
    Years
  • Hey. i need some assistance in evolving my electabuzz, i just need someone to help me trade and trade it back, pm me if you're willing/able to help me out!

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2011
    No i was just wondering, I am looking for a celebi but I would never ask for that for just trading your pokemon to evolve :D

Xetharo

The Illustrious Mew
    Years
  • and i'm never giving up my celebi anyways soooo yea haha...unless it's possible to make an egg of it...then i'd give ya that

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2011
    LF: Tornadus, Ho-oh, Celebi, Deoxys, Shaymin, Darkrai
    OF: Zorua with both dark pulse and extransensory or pm me :)

Last edited:

Pharue

Breeder, EV'er... and more?
    Years
  • LF: Someone to help me transfer two three eggs to a new game. (Won't be able to trade 'til after first gym, I think?)
    OF: My eternal gratitude, and... umm... yes! Oh, I have a Reshiram from this save that said person can have, if they wish, and it can hold... umm... Leftovers, Lucky Egg, EXP share, umm... a Life Orb... umm...

Thanks, Arcaninerz!

Last edited:
    Years
  • LF: Shiny Pokemon

OF: Shiny Bulbasaur, Shiny Dusknoir, UT lvl 50 Zekrom, Shiny Dragonite, 10 ANNIV Latias, Almia Darkrai, VGC10 Eevee, UT Terrakion, TRU Arceus, Shiny Musharna, Aura Mew and Jap Pikachu

Xetharo

The Illustrious Mew
    Years
  • LF: Shiny Pokemon

OF: Shiny Bulbasaur, Shiny Dusknoir, UT lvl 50 Zekrom, Shiny Dragonite, 10 ANNIV Latias, Almia Darkrai, VGC10 Eevee, UT Terrakion, TRU Arceus, Shiny Musharna, Aura Mew and Jap Pikachu

if i breed a shiny pokemon will a shiny pokemon come out of the egg? cause if so i can trade you a shiny charmander

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back