• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 8, 2011
    simple trade help!!!

Hi everyone,

I've beat my pokemon white game, and simply want to replay it again. However, I want to start with a few different pokemon that you cannot get until later.

I've caught the ones I want, and have them egg hatched already.

All I need is someone to trade 4 pokemon to, and then trade back to me after I restart my game so I can play the whole way through with them.

PM me for my friend code. I don't have too much to offer, but will trade my starter if you want it. - or contact me at - [email protected]

Any charity trades would be awesome! - happiny, shroomish, or houndour would be great.

Thanks again. - hopefully I didn't break any forum rules. - may consider repaying via paypal for your time if you can help me out.

realized that this may be better suited for the "quick trade" thread. - so moving it there. contact info still applies. Thanks.

Last edited:

PinkPirate

Skitty's Girls League Owner
    Years
  • Free Lapras..es...Laprai....Lot of Lapras with at least one perfect IV. PM your fc and I will meet you in wifi. Gen V only.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2011
    simple trade request

Hi everyone,

I've beat my pokemon white game, and simply want to replay it again. However, I want to start with a few different pokemon that you cannot get until later.

I've caught the ones I want, and have them egg hatched already.

All I need is someone to trade 4 pokemon to, and then trade back to me after I restart my game so I can play the whole way through with them.

PM me for my friend code. I don't have too much to offer, but will trade my starter if you want it. - or contact me at - [email protected]

Any charity trades would be awesome! - happiny, shroomish, or houndour would be great.

Thanks again -- may consider repaying via paypal for your time if you can help me out.

Trydene1

Stealthed Trainer
    Years
  • Looking For: untouched shiny Roselia(Poison Point ability) with Modest or Mild nature levels 10 and under, and an untouched Steelix(Rock Head ability) levels 10 and under with Careful nature
    Offering: Any of the 3 starter pokemon from Black and White or Eevees

Friend code in the signature :)

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2011
    Requesting: Non-American Female Chandelure or non-american Ditto (for breeding, do not want perfect IV'd/EV'd/etc pokemon)

Offering: PM me, we'll work it out

I'm using Black/White NA version

Last edited:

grodkorv

i like trains..
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2014
    i need someone to help me evolve my seadra!
    in return i'll help you evo trade aswell
    gen 5

please PM/VM me :)

uchiha sasuke

2337-8711-7616
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2020
    Hello, I am also looking for someone to help me evolve 2 of my pokemon.
    I am sorry that I can't help the above poster because I am still using the 4th generation.

Please VM me if you have some time to arrange the trade.
    Thanks in advance!

Hello, I am also looking for someone to help me evolve 2 of my pokemon.
    I am sorry that I can't help the above poster because I am still using the 4th generation.

Please VM me if you have some time to arrange the trade.
    Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2020
    Still looking for somebody too help me transfer a few pokemon from SS to White, can offer a clone of the pokemon if you can actually clone, either that or I have a couple of legends you can take your pick from, anyway vm/pm if your interested. :)

Years
  • i am looking for a deoxys lvl 50 would be nice but any level will do i am offering a lvl 100 shiny charizard, lvl 30 event suicune, or a lvl 70 mewtwo
    pm me

koji8123

PKMN Collector
    Years
  • I need to add a Tornadus and Landorus to my pokedex. ALL I NEED IS A TRADE OF THEM, SO I CAN TRADE THEM BACK, I don't want to keep them. IF anyone can make this happen, please give me a PM.

[I'm not sure if this belongs in quick-trade thread, since It isn't a perma-trade?]

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2022
    offering shiny wailmer untouched

lv53 female
    quite nature
    water veil ability

moves:
    dive
    bounce
    hydro pump
    heavy slam

looking for any other shiny that is UNTOUCHED.
    PM for your offers and im on pokemon black
    FC: 3138 6841 3154

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2014
    Looking for a Shiny Venonat On 4th gen
    Offering any TM, Masterball or Chirzard or Venasaur (with a TM or masterball

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back