• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] RéBURST ~RéBOOT~ [M] [OOC+SU]

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    Well, I didn't punt her back, but I made a field goal and got revenge that she certainly didn't enjoy. >:3

YellowGardevoir

"Intend to? I already have."
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2015
    Does anyone else feel nervous just watching this exchange? Or is that mostly just me?

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
    Years
  • o.O It certainly isn't just you, Garde xD
    Also, look, Nami caught a paranoid Natu! :D

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2016
    No fighting in that post, but tomorrow will come a Double-Battle alongside Ranger Holly. :3

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
    Years
  • Damnit Garde, ya took the Pokemon that I wanted... Oh well guess i'll take a different Pokemon (Or go on a murdering spree with Feebas... Or both).

EDIT: Posted. I took a few creative liberties in my post, if you don't like what I did... Deal with it I'll change it.

If what i've done is alright with Birdy/EliteBeats, then would someone mind kicking Mia or something?

Last edited:

YellowGardevoir

"Intend to? I already have."
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2015
    @ Dansparce: Sure, I'll go kick her. Sounds like fun!

And there're no rules to say we can't have the same Pokemon!

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2016
    There's not enough room to post what I want to without writing a post a gajillion words long. >_> So the conclusion to the Chronicle of Rodrigo and Meloira will have to wait until somebody else posts. :3

Chalifoux

Years
  • Senior Rodrigo el Juarez, Officer and Larvitar of the Hoes Inquisition, and his meek foreign lover, Meloira Baguette nee Frogeeleg.

XD Ahahaha, this just made my day :p
    No one's tried to catch a Pokémon recently, so I can't reply... unless I throw a random pack of angry Caterpie at someone... Hmm.

@Dansparce. It's okay, pal :p

@Garde. Yup, you can all catch a Natu if you want! :D

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    I've finally posted! I hope it doesn't get Noel punted back into the sea... she's already drenched.XD

Lili, I was not sure if I should laugh at that post or not.

Chalifoux

Years
  • Damnit guys Y U POST SO MUCH T3T
    I now have to update the IC every two seconds with links to all your posts xD
    Also, i GOT RID OF THE PokéDex section of the threads because it is tedious to keep up with :/
    Also, moved NPC list to the IC Thread :]
    AND I'm gonna do an IC reply for Noel and Imoen soon o3o

Last edited:

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
    Years
  • Posted. The giant bellsprout and a few other things in my post do not have any actual relevance to anything, and are in fact just the result of the spores Mia inhaled. But that does not include everything.

You can laugh at any of my posts. I'm playing as somebody who wields a Magikarp like a club. :3

I wonder what will happen if/when Magikarp evolves into Gyarados...

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Chicks do love cannons. The question is: is she Seras enough to handle it?

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
    Years
  • Everybody loves cannons babeh B)

In other news the next installment of the Super Double Battles Super show is in! In this installment our brave heroes Rattario Rattatouigi battle a new group of villains: The Diabolical Duo of the Bottomless pit and his partner in crime Foxxy Brown! Will our heroes prevail? Of course they will they're the heroes, it's not like such a team would have their one weakness of fire breathing....right?

Tune in next week for the reveal of just WHO's egg princess Pecha laid, will our heroes turn on eachother in a paternity battle the likes of which this world has ever seen? And now we return to our resident Super Rattata Bros. experts the eccentric EliteBeats and the eccentric AND beautiful Songbird for the fate of our heroes.

Last edited:

Chalifoux

Years
  • @Anty and Sephy. Lol, I'll make sure to have a reply (probably called "the Rattata is in another castle") anytime soon :3

Back