• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] RéBURST ~RéBOOT~ [M] [OOC+SU]

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
I told you everyone only cares about the Cubchoo and Larvitar, Beaty.

Only makes it all the sweeter when they realize neither of these species are in abundance anymore! >:D

Also, DeLaMuerte is accepted.

276.gif

Taillow
[GUTS]
Sleep Talk | Peck | Growl | Brave Bird​

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 29, 2024
Just for that Birdy, I'm tempted to get a Caterpie. xD

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
Butterfree is awesome, I just wanted Larvitar because Tyranitar is a regular part of my main team anyways, along with Snorlax and Dragonite.

Just for that Birdy, I'm tempted to get a Caterpie. xD

It'd be awesome if you caught a Caterpie and it was the one that had been Jeff's buddy until it left him and went back into the forest XD

Wow, starting out with Brave Bird? That must be a really good SU I better read it now.

Last edited:

Songbird

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
Seeing Sephy's post, I feel like he didn't read all of the Naturia post.

I'll have to ready my punting boots.

Last edited:

Sephear

Years
Oh my did I miss something else? I didn't go through the whole place in one post, the part of the mountain Jeff is at is a dead end, he's gonna have to go all the way back down before making it to the lake and looking at everything else. And I didn't even mention the lake yet O.o when you said stop there did you mean not even battle a pokemon yet or did I misunderstand something else? Or is it because I forgot to actually mention it was a dead end in the post? Oh god, the post title is becoming way more Ironic than I wanted it to be.

I've got the white-out and pen, where did I go wrong >.<

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
The only issue I have with Sephy's post is the sandstorm he wiped up even when Larvitar can't summon one :3 Not while being Lv. 2 to 7, at least.

Last edited:

Sephear

Years
But Larvitar learns Sandstorm at level 5, so I figured even if it didn't have Sandstream it would know Sandstorm the move. I'm sorry if it's too much, I figured one of it's earliest moves wouldn't be much of a stretch @_@

Chalifoux

Years
WELL, based on your post I'll most likely make it Lv.4 -this doesn't mean you post was bad. Bad posts demerit Lv.1 Pokemon-, but I see no point in not allowing Sandstorm either way xD Although I either didn't found the part where the Sandstorm properly began or there wasn't but, either way, yeah :p Is not so bad, really.

EDIT: Yup, I missed the part in which the Sandstorm began, Please excuse this clumsy GM Sephy. I'll have a reply on the capture attemp up as soon as I can.

Last edited:

Sephear

Years
No problem boss! After I stared I sort of had a hard time drawing out the battle when I opened with counter once I realized it would hit a Larvitar really hard XD If this were a game it probably would've been a one-hit KO but that's no fun. Is it okay if the Larvitar is a female? I want it to be my little toughy-butch girl

Chalifoux

Years
And the reply is up. Unfortunately Larvitar wasn't caught this time BUT that doesn't mean you can't attempt to catch another or any other Pokémon in the reserve, really :3

Sephear

Years
Aww man, if I did a whole nother post trying to catch a Larvitar it would probably be more of the same =/ Oh well guess I'll try to think of something else.

I know what happened, Birdy ended up deciding not to punt me into the ocean, but balanced it out by punting my Larvitar off a cliff T_T Alright, time to catch something else!

Chalifoux

Years
Um... actually, I did the whole post :/
Is it so hard to believe that I can also be a bit mean sometimes? xD
Don't worry, there will be as many successful attempts as Pokémon doing parkour in their attempt to escape :p

Sephear

Years
Oh I believe it, I just thought She might regret the lack of punting so far XD Whatever I'm gonna keep trying, I once waited 130 turns just to make a timer ball work on a sleeping Giratina after putting it to sleep/ethering over and over again with Snorlax XD That reminds me, did Romanov get a good amount of experience from the battle? O.o

Chalifoux

Years
Actually, thanks for reminding me about it, Sephy. Romanov is now Level 6 :D /and there was joy and happiness.

Sephear

Years
Yay! Failures are just learning experiences! Today Romanov became a bit more of a boss AND I learned stubbornness in a Larvitar is next to Lemming-ness

Songbird

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
My only regret is prematurely preparing my punting boot.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
I request permission to have a minor Ranger NPC for Imoen to encounter.

Chalifoux

Years
@Dansparce. It's okay, nice post by the way.

@Lili. If Birdy approves then you may :]

EDIT: For future reference, with DeLa's acceptance the tenth spot of this RP was filled, thus meaning Sign-Ups are officially CLOSED.

Last edited:
Back