• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] RéBURST ~RéBOOT~ [M] [OOC+SU]

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
  • I was the last acceptance? *feels proud*

Posted, but I think I messed with the font too much, so don't be surprised if it's one font one minute and a different one two minutes later. I think I hit the one I want with this one though.

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    Preferably, you stick with one font the whole time. Maybe a different one for the name, but switching fonts back and forth is an eyesore.

Also, @Lili, I approve.

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
    Years
  • I love that the boat Blarghd

Jeff is not giving up on that Larvitar without a fight, and apparently Romanov is using his diplomatic tendencies to try and sway her XD Ladies and gents prepare for a Rivalry/possible friendship to form.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
    Years
  • Preferably, you stick with one font the whole time. Maybe a different one for the name, but switching fonts back and forth is an eyesore.

I know, I just meant I wasn't sure which font I would use for all of my posts. But I landed on the one I want, so I'm fine now.

I love that the boat Blarghd

That's what it does best, after all. And I had no other way to describe the horn xD

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
    Years
  • The Professor reply will be up soon, so be patient, Peachy and DeLa :3
    Meanwhile, The Super Rattata Bros. have attacked Jeff and Mikoto :D

Songbird

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    The Professor reply will be up soon, so be patient, Peachy and DeLa :3
    Meanwhile, The Super Rattata Bros. have attacked Jeff and Mikoto :D

Don't forget, Mikoto caught Larvitar! :3

YellowGardevoir

"Intend to? I already have."
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2015
    I posted Nami's capture attempt. This is the first time I've ever written a battle, so hopefully it reaches the needed standards!

Sephear

Years
  • That reminds me, sorry to say Lili but I had a wonderful plan for us but it was ruined by a mixture of cruel fate and Mikoto swooping Larvitar he.

I was gonna say when it became a Pupitar we should duel with it and Ni XD But now we'll have to see what happens =P

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • And now Jeffery and Mikoto get to battle the Rattata Bros! :D I'd say Mikoto would test out his new capture, but it's sort of on the brink of dying, as Jeffery so superficially stated. ¬_¬

Sephear

Years
  • Well at least you got it, I worked hard and lost it and it dropped into your lap and you got it with barely a fight T_T Too bad there are no Zorua in the reserve.

Songbird

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    Yeah... too bad.~

You wouldn't have gotten it anyways, given how you so cruelly treated Larvitar. x3

Sephear

Years
  • Cruel? All I did was battle it the only thing cruel around here is fate. Brownie time, the best way to bury sadness at not getting a Larvitar =D

Chalifoux

Years
  • @Lili. Actually, Birdy decided on level gains for my latest IC post, so...

@Anty. Super Rattata Bros., actually.

@Sephy. Well, as you've all stated by now, the thing was almost dead, so there wasn't really a way it could escape again... BUT the story would've been much more different, had it not been the same Larvitar--

Chalifoux

Years
  • One /does not/ simply punt Birdy. Trust me, she can AND will punt you back if you do.
    Also, IC reply is all written up and awaiting Birdy's seal of approval :3

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2016
    Maybe being punted back is my plan. More things in heaven and earth, et cetera.

Back