• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] RéBURST ~RéBOOT~ [M] [OOC+SU]

YellowGardevoir

"Intend to? I already have."
Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2015
    Dansparce and I are working on a joint post. It probably won't be up till later though, because our time zones are very different...

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    C'mon, Sephy, why won't you ship Miff with the rest of us?!

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
    Years
  • I am who I am, and Jeff isn't one for romantic interests, he just wants to be the best trainer. That being said, that doesn't mean Jeff and Mikoto can't travel together and be buds and more craziness ensue.

I wish Uncle Grandpa was here to save me.

Sephear

Years
  • You should totally notice Miff-Dammit! Jeff and Mikoto by the lake, you can see some craziness, and their can be more friendship =D

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
    Years
  • @Sephy: Eh, they've currently got bigger fish to fry (literally) in the second half of our joint post.

Also, Yay we're roleplay of the week!

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
    Years
  • :3 I'll wait for both joint posts o3o
    Kenny (DeLaMuerte) told me he'd be inactive for the weekend -possibly- due to him being at a hotel, but he's currently online, so... yeah xD

Haha, yeah, it's pretty awesome, not gonna lie.
    But this was all thanks to you, guys :] Keep up the awesome work :3

Songbird

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    :3 I'll wait for both joint posts o3o
    Kenny (DeLaMuerte) told me he'd be inactive for the weekend -possibly- due to him being at a hotel, but he's currently online, so... yeah xD

Take a note, Kenny: this is what Invisible Mode is for. >_>

Sephear

Years
  • Being on a first name basis here is cool, I'd never do it because it would get really boring if people said Jon all the time, Jon = boring name (Yes I spell it with no H)

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    Yay, I'm signing up and changing the topic randomly :P

Spoiler:

Sephear

Years
  • My first name is Darknesswagswag6 so I prefer my screen name Khawill, or Khalil

I understand, it must get really annoying introducing yourself in a new place, I'd use a screen name too.

@PJ Ain't nobody change mah topic F00! Haven't you heard? Apparently around here I'm the pretty boy who breaks the hearts of fan girls by not loving who they want me to.

Songbird

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    Ain't nobody change mah topic F00! Haven't you heard? Apparently around here I'm the pretty boy who breaks the hearts of fan girls by not loving who they want me to.

We're all going to ship Miff in our fanfics anyways.

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    Hey guys!

Sorry for the hiatus, I've been trying to get everything together for my RP minecraft server. I will try to get a post up tonight or tomorrow morning.

*rubs the back of her head with an embarrassed smile*

Don't count me out. Nu-uh!

Back