• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] RéBURST ~RéBOOT~ [M] [OOC+SU]

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
My father was Chesterfield Snapdragon McFisticuffs. How dare you, Sir? How dare you.

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
Everyone's Father was Chesterfield Snapdragon McFisticuffs, he could get anyone he wanted, hell I think he might even be MewTwo's father, and he's a clone.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
That's what I was thinking, Gardevoir. xD

Anywho, sorry for not posting yesterday, it completely slipped my mind.

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
Oh, the curiosities that happen when we sleep xD

@Ante. It's okay, it's an excellent post, by the way! :D
I love how Eevee has made her home in Mikoto's hair :B

Sephear

Years
Whining Protocol Activated Beeeeaaaaaattttttsss post for the reseeeeerrrrvvvvveeeee I wanna certch anerther perkermon!

Chalifoux

Years
@Sephy. :p Dun worry.

@Birdy. If you approve, could you post the Reserve layout :?

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
I'll get to it as soon as I can. Get on so we can finish it up. :3

Also, concerning the edits to Peachi's character, I'm a little lazy, but it looks like it was much improved from the previous version. If Beaty accepts you, Peachi, Ponyta is all yours! :3

Sephear

Years
Oh yes, I forgot to mention earlier. Welcome to the RPC Peachi! I look forward to roleplaying with you and hope we can become friends, there are a lot of wonderful people 'round heah!

Years
  • Seen Aug 20, 2013
I'll get to it as soon as I can. Get on so we can finish it up. :3

Also, concerning the edits to Peachi's character, I'm a little lazy, but it looks like it was much improved from the previous version. If Beaty accepts you, Peachi, Ponyta is all yours! :3

Woooooo~

*does a little jig*

I will do my best not to disappoint!

Chalifoux

Years
Right. Peachy, you're accepted!
I'll get to proper edit this later:

077.gif

Ponyta
[FLAME BODY]
Ember | Double Kick | Tail Whip | Hypnosis​

Welcome aboard! :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 20, 2013
Oh yes, I forgot to mention earlier. Welcome to the RPC Peachi! I look forward to roleplaying with you and hope we can become friends, there are a lot of wonderful people 'round heah!

Thanks! Right back at you~ I'm already overwhelmed by the wonderful people!

Right. Peachy, you're accepted!
I'll get to proper edit this later:

Ponyta
[FLAME BODY]
Ember | Double Kick | Tail Whip | Hypnosis

Welcome aboard! :D

Woooooooooooo ^^

I shall have something up tonight. (So excite!)

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
Okay, everybody, the next area is officially open! :3

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 29, 2024
Oh god... I need to catch up. Not sure if Cubchoo... or Larvitar. XD

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
This took me too long ;;

===>GENERAL DATA
Full Name: Seth Arosi

==>IN-DEPTH
Appearance: Seth has blonde hair, which flows flows outward starting from a point at the curve at the back of his head; it stops near the extremes of his face, with a really slow wave up to the end. Of course, this means his hair stops halfway through his forehead. He's pale, has average-sized, deep blue eyes, and has a... uh, average nose. His mouth is nearly always in a smile, and if it isn't he's frowning because he's thinking, or he has some other things going on. His eyebrows are thin and flat, and his ears are nothing special. His lips aren't really much to look at; his neck is long, but nothing that draws attention. He is slender and slim, but also tallish- about 6' 2". His arms are long and reach down to his pockets, where they are often tucked in. His feet are a proportional size to the rest of his body, and same with his hands.

Clothing-wise, he wears a thin, bright green shirt with beige cargo shorts on most days, although on the occasional day he wears a red shirt and jeans. When it's raining, or it's just cold, he wears a blue jacket with brown cargo pants. He has a sling backpack, which is red, and has an assortment of zippers running across it, holding everything he gives a damn about. He also has swimming trunks, which are orange with a yellow stripe running across the side. He doesn't have a six pack, but he he's slim and there's nothing really "flabby" to look at.

Personality: "It's safe to say that I'm not quite normal. I mean, weird is the new normal, so the old normal would be weird. Wait, would that make me normal or weird?"

Seth tends to over-think things very often. Actually, too often. It tends to lead him into a state of mind where he continuously spirals away in a void of thoughts, only remembering to continue looking forward when he begins to run out of thoughts, or notices that he's zoning out, which happens to be about sixty seconds.

He knows a lot about the mythos surrounding all the regions that really matter- which means he doesn't really care much about Kanto or Johto to be honest (and just as well, because his journey is in Hoenn!)- and he knows a lot about the legendary Pokemon who are said to live there. In other subjects, he's of average knowledge, meaning he's good with the math that he's really going to use, but don't expect him to give you a report on the detailed functions of the uh... what was it again?

Seth is very relaxed, cheerful, and doesn't seem to get frustrated easily- however, if you keep annoying him, he will crack under pressure. He hates it when people act smarter than him in an irritating manner- I mean, seriously, who cares if you know pi to a thousand digits, it's not going to help us any! He usually gets annoyed by people who put down his ideas, or insults, and also gets annoyed by people who don't let him eat in peace. He doesn't mind the poking, though. Not at all. He also tends to keep to himself until people talk to him- then he will proceed to somewhat enthusiastically hold up his end of the conversation, but only after talked to. He has a penchant for reading and keeps a few books in his bookbag, and his voice is not too deep, but not too high either. He tends to have his words jumbled up and quick paced when he's enthusiastic about things

He likes looking at Pokemon, examining them [in an appropriate manner] and such. But he hates spiders. LET IT BE KNOWN, that all Ariados will die under his foot. And Spinarak. It's like, they crawl and they're so nasty and they have eight legs and they're all just... bleaugh. He used to get teased for this in school, but no one really tended to remember. But he really likes Pokemon that can fly. I mean, they don't have spiders that can fly, right?

He tends to keep it cool whenever he can though, and skips the formalities very often. He has a good amount of patience, but he doesn't tend to like sports. In fact, physically, Seth is pretty scrawny and will avoid any physical sports as he can, because he "doesn't want to sweat." Unless you call archaeology a sport, which then he'll be all over it due to the way he was raised. And swimming, but not as a sport, really.

Background: Seth lived a unique childhood. Born on September 3rd in Lacunosa Town, his life began with the death of his mother, who died during childbirth. His father, an archaeologist, when into a deep depression afterwards- causing Seth to learn about the environment on his own. He wandered outside of his house on his own as a three year old, where his father told him to stay near the house or not go outside at all. Granted, Seth wasn't a kid who always followed directions, but the town was small and Seth wouldn't go far before his father would scoop him up and say, "that's enough, little guy." Once the sun began to set, Seth was always ushered into the house by his father, who although was skeptical about the myth of a man-eating monster, was reluctant to abandon the way he was raised.

Seth's father, named Gulliver, soon overcame his depression; he began to raise Seth as a son, but also as his last memory of his wife. Seth would come home from school happily- he was a very gleeful child, always proud to show his father of his new painting, or his perfect 100% on a type-match-up quiz- and Gulliver would quickly give a hearty laugh, saying "er mah gerd, that's beautiful/amazing/awesome/[insert some kind of awesome compliment a father would give to his child here]!" At school, Seth was never popular, but he wasn't hated, either; he was the one kid that everyone seemed to get along with- at least, so it seemed.

Soon, Seth turned from a child to an adolescent, quickly throwing away his childish mannerisms and beginning to become more relaxed and quiet. He began to take a tendency of leaning on things and crossing his arms when bored, but he still remained cheerful. He also easily "condescended" on any plate that was put in front of him, scarfing down every last scrap on his plate. This led his father, in a successful attempt to keep him skinny and lean, to give him lots of salads, fruits, etc- but this gave Seth a craving for meat, since he didn't get too much, and also a prejudice against vegetarians everywhere.

Due to Gulliver's occupation, he tended to take Seth to ancient digs all over the world, and also told him of many myths surrounding the Unova region and beyond. One such myth was that of the Hoenn legends, specifically Regirock, Regice, and Registeel, which his father told him about when they traveled to Hoenn when Seth was about 15. In Hoenn, Seth was slowly fascinated by what he had seen, and although they were only there for a few weeks, he had learned to appreciate the land and the people. He then returned to the region of his birth, although reluctantly. It was then that Gulliver received an injury during a rockslide at a dig- when this happened, Seth had been with his aunt, who lived nearby- and retired promptly thereafter, instead spending his days examining the land around the Giant Chasm and selling anything remotely valuable he found. With this came boredom; Seth had been used to traveling, and not traveling anymore seemed boring and odd. Gulliver noticed this, and realizing that Seth would prove to be one less thing he had to pay for more experienced if he got out of the house and into the world, he decided that it was time he sent Seth off to do stuff. Elsewhere. Meaning, anywhere besides Lacunosa. And knowing Seth, Hoenn would be the place.

Getting kicked out of the house and being handed a ticket to a boat in Castelia along with a note telling him to find a certain "Professor Florence Tularosa" or something- oh, and a packed bookbag with a change of clothes, swimming trunks, a towel, and some other necessities- Seth thus begins his adventure. In a very sudden manner.

Other: This doesn't have to do much with him, but his father- his father knows a lot of people, and a lot of places, due to traveling. So that's why I'm assuming he knows the professor, if that's fine with Beats and Songbird.​

=>POKÉMON
Starter Pokémon: Taillow

276.png

On the way to Castelia, Seth feeds a stray Taillow food- since Swellow live on the nearby route, there wasn't anything strange about it. But this Taillow was abandoned by it's parents- okay, no, it got lost- and it decides to stalk Seth from the shadows. Seth notices this, and invites it to come along, and it sits on his shoulders as he plops down on a boat to Hoenn. It is affectionately named "Low."

Low is a strange fellow. He likes to eat toast grinded up into little bits- especially buttered toast. He's also rather clumsy and has no sense of migration whatsoever. In fact, if he attempted to migrate, he would end up somewhere in Orre- therefore, he doesn't. Besides that, he is very eager to battle- or should I say, trigger happy. Hates to lose, but tends to take some things as jokes.​

Chalifoux

Years
@DeLa. I see no problems with Professor Tularosa knowing Seth's father :3 I also am okay with the SU as a whole so if Birdy approves you'll get in! :D

ALSO, and for future reference:
Moves/Abilities of wild Pokémon are at the discretion of the RPer, as long as they are reasonable about this.
Your posts must end with a Pokéball rocking whenever you decide to attempt and catch a Pokémon.

Last edited:
Back