• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen R/B/Y --> which one you'll choose?

R/B/Y --> which one do you choose?

• Red!

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Blue!

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Yellow!

Votes: 12 31.6%
  • More than one!

Votes: 13 34.2%
  • None!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    For now, I'm definitely going with Yellow because of Pikachu, and because it's the first Pokémon game that I'm interested with, after all.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
    I was planning to pick Blue but ended up picking Yellow.

Pikachu is an adorable Pokemon and the opening which had the Yellow Mouse surfing among other feats made me smile.

I may pick up Blue when I have finished Yellow however.

Smiffy01

Ace Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2016
    I've played all 3 Gen I in cartridge form, therefore I don't care which version I get, however saying that I have just purchased Blue on the Eshop, and I still have some cash leftover so I might pick up Yellow later today if I feel like it

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    I have obtained Yellow since the announcement that Sun/Moon would be compatible with these rereleases. Was contemplating Red, but my discovery that it's only available in black and white really put a damper on that.

Probably just going to toss Pikachu when I get another viable Pokemon though. I just can't stand the fact that I can't evolve it. Fun fact though, this is my first time actually OWNING my own Gen I game. I've only played through a friend's copy of Blue once, and then I had to return it. Yellow at least will be a bit of new, because of how unusual it is. That's another contributing factor to my choice.

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2023
    I ended up picking up blue, though I'm considering grabbing yellow as well. If I beat Blue and am left wanting more, I'll probably purchase Yellow cx.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    I bought Yellow. I'm in the middle of moving, and with money needs to be saved up, Im gonna buy Red and Blue later. I want to own all 3, but I chose Yellow first! Ive been playing it on my breaks of packing.

Bay

Years
    Most likely I'll have a wait for a few more days until I can purchase one of the games on the eshop, but I think I'll be going for Pokemon Yellow. Some factors include Pikachu, going against your rival's Eevee, getting all three starters, and one Pokemon I plan on getting (Nidoran male/female) whose moveset is better than in Red/Blue.

Back