• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen R/S/E Monotype...A Lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Really? Because I thought about it and I can get 6 ground types from the game :P But then again, I wouldn't mind losing whiscash....What kind of exception?
    ANY rock type
    Snorunt and Glalie
    that's it

Years
  • It really isn't confusing at all.

Hacking is confusing. I tried to learn how to do it, but I couldn't. way too hard for me. but playing hacks (games people made themselves, like Zel's Shiny Gold, he took Fire Red, and moved everything around to make the game exactly like Gold Version) is really fun. and the emulator is really handy because of the turbo button (speeds the game up 10X) and the save state feature (save anywhere, even in the middle of a battle.) send me a PM and I'll teach you how to emulate

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    It really isn't confusing at all.

Hacking is confusing. I tried to learn how to do it, but I couldn't. way too hard for me. but playing hacks (games people made themselves, like Zel's Shiny Gold, he took Fire Red, and moved everything around to make the game exactly like Gold Version) is really fun. and the emulator is really handy because of the turbo button (speeds the game up 10X) and the save state feature (save anywhere, even in the middle of a battle.) send me a PM and I'll teach you how to emulate
    Well from what i hear you have to download stuff to use them (And my laptop is pretty messed up as it is) so i'll politely refuse that offer!
    XD
    Thanks though~<3

sdfs

Is graceful like Zuzu.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    Alright, thanks ^^ So, is Swampert, Rhydon, Camerupt, Flygon, Aggron, Solrock okay? If not, I can change it. ^^

sdfs

Is graceful like Zuzu.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    All of them or just the non ground type pokemon?

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    I has one question... for now... are we allowed to train multiples of the same pokemon?
    Well....it depends.....sorta.....what pokemon are you planning to use?

I was thinking Pink_Lopunny, you should send a request to Kip to make us some user bars as well.
    I sent him one but he isnt online.....or at least....idt so

Last edited:

sdfs

Is graceful like Zuzu.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    Alright, I fixed my team to have at least one ground type move each ^^ I'll start now ^^

Years
  • Well could I move the two to Dustox or Tentacruel? I really dont like swalot/wheezing/roselia and im using Ruby so I cant get Seviper.
    would this be okay:
    Dustox
    Crobat
    Tentacruel
    Muk
    Vileplume

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Well could I move the two to Dustox or Tentacruel? I really dont like swalot/wheezing/roselia and im using Ruby so I cant get Seviper.
    would this be okay:
    Dustox
    Crobat
    Tentacruel
    Muk
    Vileplume
    Hmm.....I suppose so. But good luck training two!

Years
  • Start Time 5:00 pm (i'm playing PBR at the same time!)
    So i decided on Zangoose for my surfing slave. he was difficult to catch because all my attacks KO'ed him in one hit. eventually I encountered one that was a
    level 14, and my numel only got a Magnatude 4, so it didn't kill him, but hurt him enough to be caught. he also picks up random items, but I don't think I'll
    be taking them off of him because that would be using him for something other than my slaveness.so I went into New Mauville (just for the training purposes),
    and played around there for a while. I shut off the Generator, and my Numel died. then by Blaze got paralyzed, and I found out that I had no paralyze heals
    or cheri berries, so I tried to dash back to the entrance, but I kept getting into battles, and I almost died. 3 HP left, so i used one of my escape ropes!
    ^_^

I made it back to Mauville, got thunderbolt, and continued my adventure west! I beat the TV team, and then the unthinkable happened... my Numel evolved! they
    grow up so fast!
    anyways, I made it to the weather institute, and Camerupt single handedly took out team Magma. I got myself a castform, and he went stright to the box. poor
    guy. afterwards I fought May again, and Camerupt almost KO'ed her whole team. I'm so dissipointed. she's a crappy rival. rivals should be strong!! from here
    on out, she's no longer my rival. Wally is. Take that May!! I then caught Tropicus as my flying slave...

Round 1!!
    Winona's Gym was cake. Winona on the other hand, kicked my ass, as I knew she would.Training is now in order... I think a lv. 40 camerumpt should do better.

round 2!! I was so close!! curse the criticle hits! Camerupt destroyed all of them in 1 hit except for skomary and Alteria. Skomary fell in on hit for the
    firey leg of Blazekin, and Alteria barely beat me. I slashed her once, I slashed her twice, and she had a nick of health left. the she used a hyper potion.
    so I slashed her again. she used earthquake, and I slashed a second time. I had about half my health left, and she had a silver. I used a hyper potion, and
    she used earthquake, and got a crit hit for a KO!!! GRRRAAHHH!

round 3: no problem. just like last battle, except this time I killed her. I hate Winona...
    I made it to Lilycove and kicked May's ass for the final time. she finnaly gave up. then I went to Mt. Pyre to see team Magma cause ruckus. (I can't even use
    Grudon, because he's a ground type, not fire. this just occured to me)

end time: 6:27
    Pokemon: Blaze/Blazekin lv. 43
    Camerupt: Lv.40
    Slaves 1,2,3,4
    badges:6
    Pokedex:10
    Play time 12:45
    if that was how long I'd really played for (without the turbo) I would be done the game already.

R/S/E Monotype...A Lot.
    R/S/E Monotype...A Lot.
    R/S/E Monotype...A Lot.

R/S/E Monotype...A Lot.
    R/S/E Monotype...A Lot.
    R/S/E Monotype...A Lot.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Start Time 5:00 pm (i'm playing PBR at the same time!)
    So i decided on Zangoose for my surfing slave. he was difficult to catch because all my attacks KO'ed him in one hit. eventually I encountered one that was a
    level 14, and my numel only got a Magnatude 4, so it didn't kill him, but hurt him enough to be caught. he also picks up random items, but I don't think I'll
    be taking them off of him because that would be using him for something other than my slaveness.so I went into New Mauville (just for the training purposes),
    and played around there for a while. I shut off the Generator, and my Numel died. then by Blaze got paralyzed, and I found out that I had no paralyze heals
    or cheri berries, so I tried to dash back to the entrance, but I kept getting into battles, and I almost died. 3 HP left, so i used one of my escape ropes!
    ^_^

I made it back to Mauville, got thunderbolt, and continued my adventure west! I beat the TV team, and then the unthinkable happened... my Numel evolved! they
    grow up so fast!
    anyways, I made it to the weather institute, and Camerupt single handedly took out team Magma. I got myself a castform, and he went stright to the box. poor
    guy. afterwards I fought May again, and Camerupt almost KO'ed her whole team. I'm so dissipointed. she's a crappy rival. rivals should be strong!! from here
    on out, she's no longer my rival. Wally is. Take that May!! I then caught Tropicus as my flying slave...

Round 1!!
    Winona's Gym was cake. Winona on the other hand, kicked my ass, as I knew she would.Training is now in order... I think a lv. 40 camerumpt should do better.

round 2!! I was so close!! curse the criticle hits! Camerupt destroyed all of them in 1 hit except for skomary and Alteria. Skomary fell in on hit for the
    firey leg of Blazekin, and Alteria barely beat me. I slashed her once, I slashed her twice, and she had a nick of health left. the she used a hyper potion.
    so I slashed her again. she used earthquake, and I slashed a second time. I had about half my health left, and she had a silver. I used a hyper potion, and
    she used earthquake, and got a crit hit for a KO!!! GRRRAAHHH!

round 3: no problem. just like last battle, except this time I killed her. I hate Winona...
    I made it to Lilycove and kicked May's ass for the final time. she finnaly gave up. then I went to Mt. Pyre to see team Magma cause ruckus. (I can't even use
    Grudon, because he's a ground type, not fire. this just occured to me)

end time: 6:27
    Pokemon: Blaze/Blazekin lv. 43
    Camerupt: Lv.40
    Slaves 1,2,3,4
    badges:6
    Pokedex:10
    Play time 12:45
    if that was how long I'd really played for (without the turbo) I would be done the game already.

R/S/E Monotype...A Lot.
    R/S/E Monotype...A Lot.
    R/S/E Monotype...A Lot.

R/S/E Monotype...A Lot.
    R/S/E Monotype...A Lot.
    R/S/E Monotype...A Lot.
    Pics were fricking hilarious!
    XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back