• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen R/S/E Monotype...A Lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Any chance I could be Ice? If not, then any other available type?

And... How exactly does this work? I'm new to the whole thing, and if I need to give any other info., feel free to let me know... ^^'

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    'K then.

My starter: Glace, a female Snorunt. And I know it can't evolve into Frosslass, but it can still become Glalie.

Glace is level 15 for the time being. And then there's the male Spheal, Icicle. Level 15 as well.

I hope this is good? *still a tad confused; will get it eventually* Does this have to be via a GBA game? If it is, I could use an emulator...

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    'K then.

My starter: Glace, a female Snorunt. And I know it can't evolve into Frosslass, but it can still become Glalie.

Glace is level 15 for the time being. And then there's the male Spheal, Icicle. Level 15 as well.

I hope this is good? *still a tad confused; will get it eventually* Does this have to be via a GBA game? If it is, I could use an emulator...
    Yeah it does. Only Ruby, Saohire, or Emerald. *And how did you get a Snorunt?*

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Eh, I'll have to start over then. I'll probably get the Snorunt later... Meaning I'll have to go upstairs and get the laptop booted up so I can play my emulators (currently is on an Apple, which can't play my emulators whatsoever).

If so, then my starter will be a female Mudkip level 5 (her nickname will be Saph). I think I'll use Sapphire for this...

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Eh, I'll have to start over then. I'll probably get the Snorunt later... Meaning I'll have to go upstairs and get the laptop booted up so I can play my emulators (currently is on an Apple, which can't play my emulators whatsoever).

If so, then my starter will be a female Mudkip level 5 (her nickname will be Saph). I think I'll use Sapphire for this...
    Ok! Got it! Have funand do your best!
    ^w^

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    OK, never mind. Got a VBA emulator for the Mac XD And best of all, it plays the game.

So, I'll be getting Sapphire any second now...

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    I will.

Now if only I could get a girl Mudkip... *mutter mutter* XD

Got one ^^ I just started, and since I'll be also posting on here, it may take a while 'til I log off and all...

Oh, and would Lotad count as an Ice exception? I'm assuming Water types could be Ice-ish 'til I get an actual Ice type?

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    I will.

Now if only I could get a girl Mudkip... *mutter mutter* XD

Got one ^^ I just started, and since I'll be also posting on here, it may take a while 'til I log off and all...

Oh, and would Lotad count as an Ice exception? I'm assuming Water types could be Ice-ish 'til I get an actual Ice type?
    Well....Lotad isn very compatible with Ice type moves.....but I suppose so...

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Well, you can teach it Blizzard... XD

The Mudkip is now level 6, named Saph. I'm still making progress though, before I save and all.

Years
    Start Time 7:08
    on the way down Mt. Pyre, I made sure to find a Vulpix. I was lucky. Blazekin's Peck left it with 1 hp remaining! I then flew to Fortree. There, I was able to pake Tripcus learn flash, strength, and rock smash, and Zigzagoon learned Cut, making Aron and Nincada useless. they have been released into the wild. I managed to catch a Marill, so I would be able to use dive and waterfall later. (I think he can use those attacks...)

My vulpix seemed weak as well (level 27) So i decided to train on Route 123. She got Ko'ed a few times, but her level grew, which was nice. once Vulpix was level 33 I flew to Petalburg to watch Team Magma run away with the submarine. damn... I've always hated this part... I've never liked infiltrating bases... it sucks as well that Vulpix kept on getting KO'ed. but Camrupt picked up the scraps. I then went back to Fortree to Train my Vulpix. Then I went just ouside of Lillycove until she was at Level 40.

Sheeh, Grinding is hard. but Vulpix is finnaly level 40. now for the seventh badge, which I have a very bad feeling for. anyways, I've never liked going on the ocean. luckily by Blazekin's slash and double kick is enough to fell any enemie that comes my way.

HOLY CRAP!! I destroyed Kate and Liza!! that's the first time ever than I've beaten them on my first go. I used my level 44 Blazekin, and my level 45 Camerupt, and I destroyed them! They always kicked my ass, always... this is awesome!

After my triumphant victory, I went diving, looking for a Red Shard so I can Get a Ninetails, but no luck. I found Pearls, Big Pearls, Yellow and Green Shards, but no Red. damn. I eventually accidently found Team Magma's Submarine, so i decided that now was the time to act!I kicked ass all the way though, even though it took 15 minutes to figure out those damn rock puzzles... Maxie wasn't so hard. his fully powered Camerupt killed my half powered Camerupt. no problems though. Blazekin destroyed it. then I watched the awesome Groudon jumping though the roof of the cave. I never understood that one. oh well.
    I should be able to use him damnit. stupid ground types... Then i took off to Sootaplois, and caught him for the fun of it. I'll trade it to my FireRed game later. then I went and used my Blazekin to destroy the ENTIRE 8th gym. I wish. I got Pwned. so, off to grind I go.

End Time 8:57
    Pokemon: Blazekin: lv. 49
    Vulpix Lv. 40
    Camerupt: lv. 47
    Slaves # 2,3,4
    Pokedex: 13
    Playtime 20:14

R/S/E Monotype...A Lot.
    R/S/E Monotype...A Lot.
    R/S/E Monotype...A Lot.
    R/S/E Monotype...A Lot.

R/S/E Monotype...A Lot.
    R/S/E Monotype...A Lot.

sdfs

Is graceful like Zuzu.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    Start time: 7:04
    Did all the beginning stuff, and trained. Trained my mudkip (who I named Mizugorou :) ) . Beat May, got free stuff, etc. Went looking for a zigzagoon to be an hm slave, but I seemed to get only Poochyena and Wurmple. (This happens to me a lot ._.). Ended up getting one eventually, spent all my money. Moving on. Wally gets his ralts, that guy stopped me, talked to me about talented trainers, and then I was let free to go into the Petalburg Woods.

More story stuff. Got out of Petalburg Woods. You guys know this stuff, so it's best not to bore you to death :) Wailmer pail obtained. Like that'll help me. Mizugorou evolved after battling Rich Boy Winston. He will never be cute again.

Got Cut and the Quick Claw before fighting Roxanne. Water Gun/Mud Shot her to death. Defeat the Aqua grunt and got the pokenav.

Update on Team:
    Mizugorou-Marshtomp-Adamant-Level 21
    Time played: 51 minutes.
    (If you wonder how I'm doing this so fast, I'm playing a rom and using the fast foward button when I walk and such)

Beat May and made my way to Dewford. I caught the second pokemon for my party. Kokodora the Aron. :) Caught a Lotad for Flash (went back to petalburg). I'm not being very picky about my pokemon. My Aron has Sturdy (which is pretty useless to me) but hey, having one is better than not having one. Continued to train Kokodora in Granite Cave.
    ----Distractions: Ate food, played some other games for a bit with friends-----
    Back to the game. Beat Brawly with Mizugorou. I got really lucky. Mudshot got a critical hit and 1 hit KO'd his makuhita. :)

Current Party:
    Kokodora-Aron-Careful-Level 18
    Mizugorou-Marshtomp-Adamant-Level 22
    Time played: 2 hours, 8 minutes
    (With breaks)

Delivered Steven's Letter and leveled Kokodora to level 22. Delivered the good to the Captain, went on to talk to Birch. Did trick house and beat May.
    And that'll be all for today:
    Kokodora-Aron-Careful-level 25
    Mizugorou-Marshtomp-Adamant-level 26
    On the route to Mauville, playtime: 3 hours 21 minutes (with distractions, other games, etc).

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Total time spent - 2 hours 34 minutes
    Start time - 9:20 PM
    End time - 11:54 PM
    Badges - 1
    Pokemon - Saph (female Marshtomp; level 18), Gale (female Magikarp; level 12), Shy (female Skitty; level 9)

I started from the very beginning and am now in Dewford. It'll probably take me a while to evolve Gale...

Parabolic

wutizdisiduneven
    Years
    Okay...

Used Torchic to take care of the pesky Aqua, trained Ralts to 13 and got bored with it so I decided to try Rustboro Gym with him. Risky, yes, but I find it more enjoyable that way. Ralts reached lvl 14 off the trainers, I left, POKe Center'd, and challenged Roxanne. If it weren't for Double Team, I would have used up my potions and lost, but thanks for the best low-level weak-mon helper move, I trounced her. :)

POKeMON:
    Ralts - lvl 15

Badges:
    Stone Badge

bolmy

That guy.
    Years
    I'll do this.

It's sorta different to the other challenge I'm doing, so I'll run them paralell and see how well I get on.

I think I'd have to go Dark again, due to not being able to get through a game without my beloved Absol.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back