• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your hair

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    - What color hair do you have naturally? Do you dye it often or nah?
    Naturally black, though it used to be medium brown. It's darkened as i've gotten older. I've never dyed it.

- Do you prefer it long/short/medium/nonexistent ?
    Short-medium. Any longer and it takes too long to dry and is a pain to keep in check.

- Do you spend a lot of time styling it?
    5 minutes. A dab of gel/wax in my hand, style it in while my hair's still damp, go at it with the hairdryer. Done.

- If you could choose a funky color, what would you go with?
    Not sure about funky, navy/a darker blue streaks might look decent.

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
    Years

Dark Brown!

Medium! I don't have a Beiber haircut - Beiber has a Keiran haircut.

None at all!

Pink or bright green. Anything bright and cheery and refreshing, really!

this thread title is quite the coincidence

LMAO. I thought the same thing...when I saw the title on the main page I got excited.

Reactions: Nah

Gabri

m8
    Years
    Dark brown, straight and quite thick. Never dyed it. I'm letting it grow out, it's about collarbone length at the moment. I used to just let it dry by itself after the shower, but at a certain point the curls at the ends started making it a mess so I've been using a blow dryer for the last couple of months, and it's usually like 10-15 minutes just to make it look decent.
    I very much prefer having it like this rather than short. Short hair makes me look like a dork.

Years
    My natural hair colour was ginger but I have died it a lot of clothes. I highlighted my hair blonde, dark brown and now my hair is currently a cherry-red hair, I also love unnatural hair colours and where I am living red hair is getting more popular.

Well, my hair falls underneath to my breasts and I generally just straighten it or put it up into a bun. Rarely I curl my hair or I use a cute headband.

Honestly I want to dip dye my hair blue but since my school uniform policy does not permit having " unusual hair colours".

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Usually have my hair cut in a very short boyish fashion which usually ends up to people thinking I'm a guy. My hair colour is naturally black and I don't colour it due to potential allergies. If I were to colour it, I'd probably just go for lighter brown highlights than full blown dying it.
    I style it once in a while with just a straightener and some hair spray, but it's nothing to fancy.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    "Kyle's annoying, but he has cool hair, so it's alright." - my friend, a while ago.
    My hair is naturally black/very dark brown. I dyed it blue for the first time a few weeks ago, and I like that a lot better, so I'm going to get semipermanent dye soon.
    I generally keep it pretty long and brush it up and backwards.

Electricbluewolf

Bᴇ pıɟɟǝɹǝuʇ
    Years

Naturally I'm light brown/blonde, but I dye it red as I'm a fiery lion.
    I love long hair, but it's a pain in the arse. Brushing it constantly (I'm one of a few of a group of friends with long hair who brush it), getting horrendous tangles, wind, stupid wind. I usually put it up in a ponytail for work, but I might attempt a style if going out-I'd like to try pink/white one day :)

Pokemon Game Fan

The Batman
    Years
    I've generally always had short to medium hair because my parents never let me grow it, but now that I'm 20, I'm letting myself do what I want with it. Right now it's pretty long; the tips of my bangs cover my eyes and the back of my hair is around neck level.

I have super straight hair and it's black. Except in the sun it looks red (not blonde/yellow, actual red. Like, blood red). I love the way it looks and feels RIGHT after I shower. I always wish I had curly hair, though.

I don't think I'd change the color, but I wouldn't mind being blonde sometimes.

Fannie

Don't let my milk go lumpy
    Years
    • Age 32
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 31, 2016
    I tried a lot of them and my favorite are blue/green. I've stick with them for some years now.

Your hair is that colour now, Mawa? Ooooh, sounds purdy ^ . ^

What color hair do you have naturally? Do you dye it often or nah?
    Naturally, it's almost black. I used to dye it purple a lot because t was the most interesting colour that didn't fade as quick. I got tired of havng to dye it so much so I stuck with my natural colour. I still dye though because I have specks of grey.

Do you prefer it long/short/medium/nonexistent?

Medium/long. I like havng a lot of updo options. It makes me feel like a princess. I've always liked pixie cuts on other people but I'm not sure if I'd suit one.

Do you spend a lot of time styling it?
    It depends. My hair is very straight and boring so sometimes I curl it during the night. Otherwise it doesn't take long.

If you could choose a funky color, what would you go with?

Silver! Or a pinky red and lime green - like a strawberry.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    I have short black hair like the usual young adult male.

regarding hair length, I've tried growing my hair up to beyond the neck line before. It was fun for a while until i realized that if I do not take good care of it, I'd look like Tarzan with a hangover in a regular basis.

When it comes to styling it, yes i do invest some time and resources to actually do it especially if I'm attending a special event. Again, its a lesson i learned from the days i had pretty long hair. As for preferred hairstyles, I go with Hugh Jackman's Wolverine hairdos, like the one he sported in The Wolverine.

If I could go with a funky hair color? Silver. Metal Gear Raiden's hair color

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    I have short curly brown hair, which is currently dyed blonde in the front. I'm not really a fan of it, but it's somewhat nice =)

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    Your hair is that colour now, Mawa? Ooooh, sounds purdy ^ . ^

Yes but I should have say that I only do Ombre now, because it's easier when you want/have to say goodbye to the color... just cut it out. Plus, you can't see when my hair grew back.

I turned my hair upside down and I took a picture. It was way longer (and it has more blue) but I had to cut them off a bit, they were way too broken..

Spoiler:

*** This color is 8 month old so washed out.

Years
    Ashen brown

Short so I don't have to put much effort into it :3

Lol no

Purple!

Years
    My hair is naturally quite blonde, it was literally the Targaryen Platinum color (GoT fans understand this reference) for my entire childhood, then more of a true blonde color, and now that i'm a bit older it's this brassy, golden color in the winter and more golden blonde in the Summer. I'm planning on basically living out in the sun this summer so it naturally lightens up like it usually does - I hope. D:

Years
    Medium brown for the most part, do have a few pesky silvery hairs that like to pop up every so often. :( I mean, not enough for someone to go "oh yeah, this person has gray hair" at a glance, but enough to see them as highlights against the rest of my hair at a closer look, heh.

No dye has ever touched this hair yet.

I'm going to say long because it's pretty much the only way I've ever known my hair. Although I guess when I had it cut shorter the one time, it wasn't so bad - actually felt a bit liberating - and I have no opinions about short hair since I haven't had short hair since I was uhhhh six or seven years old.

SO YEAH.

Nup, it's naturally curly hair and I'm wary of even brushing it too much, lest it frizz up something fierce. I just brush it once and let it go for the rest of the day.

Some kind of teal or light purple. I've actually toyed with the thought of what would I do if I ever dyed my hair, and I'm thinking maybe I'll do something like put a few teal streaks in at the very least. I'm sure that would look good against the brown.

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    Medium Brown. My hair also has red and blonde highlights and my beard has alot of blonde and red in it. I'm a genetic mutt and it shows.

Right now, its short, but I just came off having it at my longest length ever. I prefer it a medium length. Like around Falkner's from HGSS.
    Not really. Though I recently got back into actually combing it instead of having messy hair.
    Probably blue, but I'd actually prefer to dye it blonde. Unfortunately, thats not possible w/out bleach it and thats NOT happening.

Back