• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ratchet & Clank

Years
  • Hey everyone, I figured, with the news of a new R&C game, I'd start a new thread for all things R&C. To start off the conversation, I'm really excited for Into the Nexus and the movie in 2015. As a die-hard R&C fan, I am speechless when it comes to this news. Also, what is your favorite R&C game? Thanks, and express all of your feelings nicely. I don't like bad words.

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
  • i have the ratchet and clank all four one for the ps3. it was great! i played as ratchet while my sister played as clank. i like how you were able to level up and purchase new weapons. i laughed at the woodland creatures xD i haven't played any of the other games, but i hope to in the future.

Aloasa

BRAINS!!!!!!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2014
    I have play the Ratchet and Clank series since the first one all the way to the Super Secret Clank game, and I enjoy them all, Up your Arsenal and Dreadzone where my favorites and between my top 15 Fave games, I like the caracthers a lot and the villains are good and even hilarious(Dr. Nefarious), so yeah, I got lots of love for the games

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
    Years
  • To be completely honest, I haven't played a game beyond Ratchet: Deadlocked and I've been meaning to because I really enjoy the gameplay. Some of the early PS3 ones are pretty cheap and I should have some disposable income after getting paid today so maybe I'll pick them up.

Years
  • I also would like to know, what is your favorite game, character, villain, and planet? I'll start off with Full Frontal Assault, Ratchet, Dr. Nefarious, and Metropolis of the future.

Years
  • I only played the games up to Up Your Arsenal but I do admit the characters and the planets' environments is what I love the most about this series that it was a staple in my later childhood. My fave of the games would have to be the second one, Going Commando (it's called Locked And Loaded in my area though) because I think this one has the best music tracks for an odd reason and I replay this one a lot.

PokeChris123

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • Ratchet and Clank is one of my favorite Playstation series of all time. I have played almost all of them. My top 3 are the original 3 for the PS2 which I have the collection for. Going Commando is my favorite, I love everything about it. Ratchet and Clank is my second favorite, even though it has the best story in my opinion. Up Your Arsenal is my 3rd favorite. I just didn't like it as much as the other two.

My favorite character is Ratchet, although I do like Clank, Qwark and the Plumber ("Hey look, plumber's crack") a lot. Favorite villain would have to be Chairmen Drek (Doctor Nefarious is cool as a villain, but his voice is soooo annoying) and my favorite planet would be Kerwan (Metropolis) with Rilgar (Blackwater City) coming close.

Also, is it just me, or does nobody play Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal multiplayer for the PS3? If there were people on it, I would play it.

Years
  • I only ever played the PS2 games (and Size Matters on PSP - the PS2 port was horrible). They were all great, although I'd have to rank them:

1. Going Commando (Locked and Loaded)
    2. Up Your Arsenal
    3. Ratchet and Clank
    4. Deadlocked (Gladiator)
    5. Size Matters

When I have the money, I intend to get a cheap PS3 and grab the newer generation of games. How do you guys feel the PS3 games compare to the old ones?

Years
  • I was a big fan of Ratchet and Clank for awhile, I had the very first one, 2, 3 and Gladiator. I don't really have a favourite, cause each both have there awesome parts that you can't do in the other. Multiplayer was also really fun in Up your arsenal and Gladiator. But I think up your Arsenal is my favourite, second is Going Commando.

My favourite character would probably have to be Captain Qwark, cause he's just amusing, hehe.. Favourite planet? The ones with the Annihilation nation tournaments, hehe. My favourite gun is the Rhino 2. Total destruction! >:D

Years
  • Also, is it just me, or does nobody play Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal multiplayer for the PS3? If there were people on it, I would play it.

I am probably getting the collection soon, so I will try out the multiplayer. I will also get full frontal assault which comes with a free copy of deadlocked and has online support. Also, can I add you on PSN?

PureAurorae

Comrade
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 17, 2013
    I only have three. Size Matters (PSP), Quest for Booty (PS3) and Tools of Destruction (PS3). Of the three I enjoyed Tools of Destruction the most. I love this series and for sure I need to play more of them, but sadly my Playstation 3 is now broken.

As for my favourite character, that would have to be Ratchet himself. I love his design and also the different weapons he has.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I was a huge fan of Ratchet & Clank when the series first came out. I have the first 4 games on the PS2 and then Tools of Destruction for the PS3. I haven't played them in years, but I loved using many of the awesome weapons. Dunno about fav area/enemy. I've seen the trailer for Into the Nexus and the movie; I badly want to see those.

KriegStein

Nuclear Reactor
    Years
  • Ive newer played any game in the series. I was more the Jak and Daxter -type. But I do intend to try few games in the series and see the movie..when and if it comes out in 2015. The trailer got me intrigued..

TY

I love Ratchet and Clank a lot on PS2 (sadly the only game i had on PS3 of R&C was Quest of Booty, and that game disappointed me). I gotta love the weapon leveling system which started in Ratchet and Clank 2... Man i miss playing them

I really need to buy some of their games for PS3.

Back