• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the anime music above you!

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I got the idea for this thread from the similarly named thread in the Video Games section and was like, "what the hell, let's make this". Anime has lots of music in it, whether it be in openings, endings, battles, romantic scenes, or whatever.

The idea is simple: You rate (on a scale of 1 to 10) the anime music that the last person posted, then post another track for people to rate.

To start this thread off, here's the ending to the Dangan Ronpa anime:

Zetsubousei: Hero Chiryouyaku

Outlier

5/10 Not bad but it's not my type of thing.

This plays in my head when I feel like getting maniacal. {XD}

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
2/10

I don't like it at all :B it's interesting and creepy, sure, but I've heard lots of better sounding creepy tunes.

This is a cool battle tune from SAO:

Spoiler:

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
8/10! It sounds futuristic and nice and fits as a battle theme :) Plus even though I didn't like SAO as a whole I think it has some nice tunes.

I love this one! It's from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann:

Blake Belladonna

*insert fancy usertitle here*
Years
8/10

It gives me a majestic vibe, and I especially liked the brass :3

One of my favourite F/Z OST (only fit for royal ears xD):

Outlier

6/10 sort of like it but mostly indifferent to it.

This song started playing when Goku was losing all hope in his fight against Cooler. It was an epic moment and it totally got me into the Deftones.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
9/10

Just because its Anohana! It is said that many cried during this played, unfortunately though, I'm not one of them, but yeah. Its good. I've always have a soft spot on piano osts.

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
Meh didn't really like the blend of the two voices but not bad nonetheless
6/10

I have so many to choose from XD but I guess i'll start with one from my favorite anime... Yuki Kajuira is quite possibly the greatest anime composer out there XD this one hits me kinda hard cause it plays during a rather emotional scene in F/Z enjoy!

Outlier

7/10. I think a lot of these ost's would get higher ratings if we heard them in the context that they were played in the anime.

Gin. ) :

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
6/10

Okay, I didn't really liked it anyway.

Well after something sad, lets have something cheerful!

Blake Belladonna

*insert fancy usertitle here*
Years
7.5/10 The graphics sorta fit the mood of the song and that gets me giggling xD;

Another Yuki Kajiura majestic composition, from Puella Magi Madoka Magica.

Years
5/10
There was nothing wrong with it but it won't stick in my head.

Since I saw other Openings and an ending I figure this is okay. Personally it's my favourite anime opening ever.

Back