• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Pokémon above you! - V3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2023
    7/10. Overall good starter, but slightly overrated in my opinion. Not a big fan of the design.

Mareep?

VisionofMilotic

Ekans' attack continues!
    Years
  • 9/10 Mareep is the most pecious-looking thing. As a Blade Runner fan I also respect an electric sheep. He is one of those must get Pokemon in Johto, placed in your path to kill Falkner. All of his evolutions are charming and adorable and Ampharos is one of the strongest Pokemon in his region, fit to take out Falkner's Pidgeotto, Chuck's Poliwrath or Clair's Gyarados. He even has a mega in his final form and dragon typing. Mareep's excellent.

Charmander?

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2023
    5/10. The premier Special wall and its design is kind of cute, but no real redeeming factors otherwise. Hardly has anything to offer offensively, which in turn makes it nearly useless outside of competitive, and it's a pain to get because you need to use two special evolve mechanics to get a Blissey out of a Happiny. I don't like it.

Gallade?

VisionofMilotic

Ekans' attack continues!
    Years
  • 8/10. I'm usually more of a Hitmonchan girl but Hitmontop's more balanced stats have always appealed to me, and I think the way he evolves is really clever. After watching a friend recently use a Hitmontop to wipe the floor with his enemies I want my own now! He looks so cool swinging his arms back and forth, and jogging slowly in place-- like he can't wait to start spinning!

Larvitar?

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2023
    5/10. It's kind of cute and it's not that bad, but it's certainly not good. It has a decent moveset, but it suffers from low base stats, a lot of weaknesses (including a x4 weakness to Grass and Water) and a Slow exp rate. It's generally only really worth having for Tyranitar, and it won't turn into that until level 55.

Forretress?

Last edited:

VisionofMilotic

Ekans' attack continues!
    Years

Forretress makes me think of my paramour Steven Stone in HG SS, anything remotely connected to him is good. More to the point though Forretress is a classic. You can toxic your opponent, protect and laugh as they try to break through your enormous defenses. He can set up whatever you want, take your pick of the hazards stealth rock, spikes, toxic spikes? With Sturdy he can always get it up, even a fire move is not an immediate threat. He can also rapid spin away anything in your team's path. If necessary he hit wear it hurts with a monstrous stab gyro ball. Great Pokemon.

Leafeon?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back