• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Pokemon above you - V5

Years
    8/10
    First gen Pokemon. I don't have much to say except that I mostly love all 1st gen Pokemon and Tauros is one of them.

Glaceon

faf

Queen of Dragons
    Years
    1/10 - Really unpopular opinion, I know, but I do not like Glaceon one bit. To me, it seems like making in Ice-type to the bare minimum with Anime hair randomly slapped on. Compared to how the previous Eevees looked, Glaceon is a huge wasted opportunity; some ideas I have are a type of snowman Eevee (it's literally called the Fresh Snow Pokemon), some sort of Aurora Borealis similar to the late Alolan Ninetales but as an Eevee Evolution, an Eevee made out of pure Ice (has the illusion of being transparent or it can look crystalized), or it could be like a really fluffy arctic fox thing similar to Flareon. Also, it's bad in battle.

How about Tentacruel?

Last edited:
    Years
    1/10 - Really unpopular opinion, I know, but I do not like Glaceon one bit. To me, it seems like making in Ice-type to the bare minimum with Anime hair randomly slapped on. Compared to how the previous Eevees looked, Glaceon is a huge wasted opportunity; some ideas I have are a type of snowman Eevee (it's literally called the Fresh Snow Pokemon), some sort of Aurora Borealis similar to the late Alolan Ninetales but as an Eevee Evolution, an Eevee made out of pure Ice (has the illusion of being transparent or it can look crystalized), or it could be like a really fluffy arctic fox thing similar to Flareon. Also, it's bad in battle.

How about Tentacruel?

What if they realized it sucked too, and tried to make it up to us by releasing the better looking Alolan Vulpix line?

Also 9/10 for toxic squidward. It's that Pokemon you see all the time when surfing and mostly ignore, but when you use one it actually ain't half bad. I imagine most nuzlockers would be thrilled to have this guy on their team.

How bout Rolycoly?

Years
    7/10. Unique design. Scary Pokedex entry. Random X on the center of its head for an interesting color scheme. Fits all the bills for a Pokemon I tell ya.

Seviper?

Years
    7/10
    If I recall correctly I have already commented on Seviper so my thought on it remains the same as before.

Alola Ninetales

Years
    9/10
    One of my favs! Torterra has an incredible design and is a force to be reckoned with. One of the strongest and most versatile starters in my opinion.

Exploud?

Last edited:

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
    7.8/10 Too much noise!

On a serious note, I like its design and all but haven't seen it being used quite often, but it has a few decent moves so I am giving it a 6.

Alomomola?

Years
    7/10. Cute and all, but there was nothing really there for me. One little Thundershock and Mantyke becomes Mandown.

Machamp?

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
    6/10. I actually prefer Machoke! But, the 4 arms are cool. (Especially in Su/Mo when it carries you around like a baby, lol)

Bronzor?

Years
    5/10 it looks really cool but I hated using one in BW/B2W2. Really can't hold its own compared to its fellow Unovan starters really.

Muk.

Back